Home Sweet Home

When Lilac and the others were done training, Toby said, "Well, time to head home!" Lilac just couldn't wait to get home and be with her father once more. Raven said, "Lilac I'll fly you home to see your father Shadow." Shadow is a dragon, who is also Lilac's father. Shadow's skin is black as the night, with yellow eyes, just like Lilac's. He is very muscler and he has webbed feet to swim. Lilac couldn't just wait. Her, Jim, toby, Claire, and Raven said goodbye to the others and headed home. They stopped to get tacos and Raven said, "I'll take Lilac home now. Goodbye, my friends!" "See ya!" The others said. Lilac hopped on Raven's back and Raven flew her back home to see her dad.

Gunmar's wounds were healing well, but he is still tired from the battle against Raven. He sat in a bathtub that was filled with hot water to help heal the wounds and for him to relax. He sighed deeply as he sat in the tub. He layed on the tub's side and closed his eye. He remembered when he first bathed with Lilac. That was the only moment Lilac ever enjoyed spending time with him.

(Flashback)

Gunmar woke up and saw Lilac sleeping next to him. He smiled and kissed Lilac's back. Lilac flinched, but didn't wake up. He kissed her again, and got out of the bed. He decided to take a bath. He went to his huge tube, put hot water in it and sat down in the nice, hot water. He sighed happily. He had an idea. He got out of the tub and headed for Lilac. He kissed her cheek and said softly, "Lilac, it's time to wake up, my love." Lilac opened her eyes and yawned. She rubbed her tired eyes. "Mom, I don't want to go to school." She said. Gunmar was confused. She must have been dreaming of her family, he thought. "No, Lilac. It's me Gunmar, your mate." He said while pointing to himself. Lilac finally opened up her eyes fully, and said, "Oh, I forgot. I'm sorry." Gunmar huffed and said, "It's alright, child. I am not angry with you." Lilac looked at him, confused, because usually when she forgets that Gunmar is her mate, he gets angry at her. She then asked, "Why are you wet?" Gunmar looked at her and said, "I was taking a bath." Lilac nodded. Gunmar then asked her, "Would you like to join me, if you want?" He rubbed his neck while asking. Lilac replied, "Okay." Gunmar smiled and carried her to the tub. He gently put her in the warm water and she sighed. Gunmar was pleased to see her relaxed. That is what he wanted her to do in the first place! He sat behind her in the tub. She froze as he did. He said calmly, "Don't worry, Lilac. I won't hurt you." He began rubbing her shoulders gently, so his huge claws won't accidentally break her bones that are in her shoulders. "How are you feeling, Lilac?" "Good, thanks." She replied. He smiled again. He stopped and nuzzled into her back. Then he licked it. Lilac sighed as he kept licking her back. He stopped. He sniffed her hair and said, "Hm. You need to get your hair washed, Lilac." Lilac said, "You need soap to do that." Gunmar looked at her with confusion. "What is soap, Lilac?" Lilac turned around to face him and explained about soap and how it works. Gunmar nodded slowly as she told him about soap. When she finished, she said, "I have some soap in my bag, I can go get it if you allow me to." He hesitated. He thought that if Lilac left the room alone, she would try to escape! He replied, "No, I'll get it. What does it look like?" "It's a pink bottle, that says watermelon soap." He nodded and went to his room to find her bag. He then found it and looked inside. He found the same bottle she was talking about. He snorted as he looked at it. Humans are really strange, he thought. He went to his tub and found that Lilac wasn't there anymore! "Lilac?" He asked. He searched the small room, but he couldn't find her. "LILAC!!" He yelled. Then a small splash came from his tub and he turned around to see Lilac gasping for air. "What were you doing?" Gunmar asked. Lilac looked at him and replied, "I went underwater to see how long I can hold my breath." Gunmar shook his head in amusement. He sat behind Lilac again and started to wash Lilac's hair.

(End of Flashback)

Gunmar started to feel sad when he thought of that memory. He remembered how he washed her hair. He remembered when they were done bathing and playing with each other in the tub, he brushed Lilac's hair and put it into a ponytail. He smiled at the memory. He remembered when he kissed Lilac in the tub and she didn't even try to fight him at that point. He wondered why she fought him when they sleep together or mate with each other when Lilac didn't fought him at that point. He splashed more into the water, trying how to capture his mate once more.

Lilac smiled as she felt the wind in her face and hair. It was nice, riding Raven's back once more as they did a lot. Raven interrupted her thoughts and asked, "Are you okay, my love?" She replied, "Yeah, just wondering when are we gonna get to my home." Raven smiled and said, "Now that you mentioned it, we are here!" Lilac gasped. She will be seeing her father again! She wondered on what to say to him. It's been two weeks since she's been captured by Gunmar. Raven slowly landed near her house. Lilac quickly got off Raven's back and ran to the door, knocking on it. Raven padded toward her and sat behind her in a cat position. The door finally opened and a black dragon came out. The dragon's skin was black, it had yellow eyes and was more muscler than Raven was. He looked down on her and gasped. He asked, "Lilac, is that you?" Lilac said, tears swelling up in her eyes and replied, "Yes, Daddy. It's me!" Shadow, the black dragon, gave her a hug and licked her on the the forhead as a kiss. Shadow said, while his voice breaking, "I-I-I thought I never you again, my daughter." "Me too, Dad." Raven padded to them and Shadow put his talon on Raven's scratched shoulder and said, "Thank you so much for searching for my little werewolf." Raven smiled and joined the hug. Lilac smiled as he did. There, they sat and hugged together. "Welcome home, Lilac." Shadow said. "Yeah, home sweet home." Lilac whispered. They soon stopped and the three of them went inside and Lilac told her father and Raven everything Gunmar has done to her.

Sorry the flashback was long, but I hoped you enjoyed! I will be making a collection of information on my OCs, Lilac, Raven, Rain, and Shadow are not my only OCs. Once again, hoped you enjoyed and have a fantastic day or night. See ya, amigos!! PEACE!!😘😘😀😀😻💖💖