Weak Once More

Gunmar woke up from his nap and something felt wrong. He sat up to see his arms were blue again! He gasped and quickly grabbed Lilac's mirror that she left behind. He looked at his reflection and saw that he was in the state that he was in, back in the Darklands. He roared in fury and summoned his sword and started to break things while yelling and roaring. Dictatious and one Gumm-Gumm came in his room and Dictatious asked, "What's wrong, my Dark Lord?" He turned to him and replied with anger, "That dragon, Raven, took my strength that I took from the Hearthstone!" Dictatious and the Gumm-Gumm warrior both gasped with shock. Gunmar sighed with anger and went on all fours, stalked towards his bed, and layed on it on his back. He put his hands on his chest and looked towards the ceiling. Dictatious then asked, "Is there anything we could to get your strength back?" "No. I absorbed the Hearthstone's power. I can't absorbed it again." Gunmar replied to him, still looking at the ceiling. Dictatious was about to ask something else, but Gunmar cut him off and said, "Leave. And find Lilac at all costs." Dictatious and the Gumm-Gumm bowed and left his room, closing the doors behind them. Gunmar grunted and layed on his side, looking on the other side of the bed where Lilac used to sleep with him. He then felt that painful feeling again, where he couldn't breathe. He layed on his back and put his right arm where his heart is and his heart beated very slowly, as if it was feeling his pain. He closed his eye and tried to sleep.

Lilac was dreaming about her mother, who was in her wolf form, nuzzling her head when she was only 2 years old. Her dream was interrupted by something  prodding her back. She opened one eye to see her father was trying to wake her up. "Time for your school, Lilac." He whispered in her ear. She yawned and stretched and pulled the blanket over her head and mumbled, "Just ten more minutes, Dad." Shadow shook his head and replied, "No, Lilac." He pulled the blanket off of Lilac and said once again, "It's. Time. For. School. Now, up, up, up!" He said while clapping his talons. Lilac giggled and got up. Shadow left her room and she put on her light pink tank-top and dark purple leggings. She brushed her hair and putted in to a braid. She put on her black shoes. Her tail was exposed, but that was okay, people at school accepted her. Some say that they wish they were werewolves. She quickly grabbed her black bag and head for the door. She said goodbye to her dad, grabbed her black that fades into dark purple bike, and head to school. Claire and Toby were already at school and they both waved to her. "You're late for school, Lilac!" Toby said. "Sorry I slept in." Lilac replied. The three of them went to the school and all the students saw Lilac and started clapping and cheering for her. Lilac looked at them with confusion and asked Claire, "What's going on?" "We had to say that you were sick with cancer to cover up your capture." Lilac raised one eyebrow, while staring at Claire. Lilac shook her head and head for her locker. "So, you're back. Great!" A voice said with joy. Lilac turned to see Steve Palchuck and Eli Pepperjack, running to her. She smiled and hugged them both. "It's great to see you guys too." They stopped hugging and Eli asked, "Did Gunmar hurt you?!" Eli put both of his hands on Lilac's shoulders. "How did you two know?" Lilac asked. "Claire and Toby told us what happened." Steve replied. She nodded and turned to Eli and replied to him, "I'm fine, Eli." Eli let go of her shoulders and said, "Okay. Steve we got to get to class. Right now!" Eli ran to his first period. Steve said to Lilac, "I got to go too." Steve stopped and hugged Lilac tight. "I'm so happy you are back." He stopped hugging her, put his hand on her shoulder, while smiling, and ran after Eli. She smiled and grabbed her things and head for her first period. She joined their Creeperslayerz club when she first encountered with a Gumm-Gumm warrior. Eli and Steve helped her and told her what was going on.

(Flashback) 

"Okay, Lilac. We need you to swear something to us." Eli said. Lilac nodded. She was still scared after her encounter with that giant black and green monster. Steve sat next to her and put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her. Eli then said again, "You must not tell anyone else about this, if you want to to be a Creepslayer!" Steve got up and said to her, "Yeah, you tell anyone else, you're no longer apart of this team!" She nodded again. Eli said, "What you encountered with, was a troll!" She gasped softly, she always thought they were a myth! Now they are real, she thought. Eli grabbed her hands and asked, "Do you swear to not tell anyone else?" Lilac replied, "I swear." "Do you swear if you see anything unusual, you report to me or Steve?" She replied again, "I swear." Eli smiled and said, "Congrats! You are a Creepslayer now!" Lilac smiled and Steve shook her hand and said, "Congrats." He smiled. Him and Lilac were friends since second grade. She smiled back. Now I can find out what's going on with Arcadia, she thought.

(End of Flashback)

Lilac head for Senior Uhl's class. Oh, great, she thought. She opened the door and found Uhl the Unforgiving, sitting in his desk. He muttered something in Spanish while doing paperwork. He turned to Lilac and said, "Ah, Miss Moondust! Welcome back! Please have a seat." Lilac sat in a seat. She was one if Uhl's best students! Now, she was one of the worst, all because of her absence of two weeks! And all thanks to Gunmar the Black, she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by Uhl coming to her and said, "You missed a lot of work, Miss Moondust. I am happy to see you survived cancer, believe me, I am, but you cannot just go free." He handed a mountain of homework. She gulped. She looked up at Uhl and said, "I'm sorry, Senior Uhl." He replied, "Sorry is not going to get your work done, Lilac. I suggest you do it now." She nodded and started to get her missing work done. Uhl went back to his desk and went back to his paperwork. She sighed and mumbled under her breath, "Well, this is gonna take forever." Well, at least it's better than being Gunmar's mate, she thought.

Gunmar paced back and forth, with his hands behind his back. Dictatious came into his room. Gunmar said, "Report." "We didn't find your mate, my Lord." Dictatious replied. Gunmar roared in anger and broke an old bottle. He turned to he blind adviser and asked, "Have you done everything?!" Dictatious replied, "Yes, my Lord. We just can't seem to find her." "Look all over the city if you have to!" Gunmar roared at him. "We did, but she's not there either!" Dictatious replied. Gunmar growled and said, "Fine! I'll find her myself!" He stormed out of his room. Dictatious followed and said, "But, my Lord! You are not strong anymore! If you come face to face with the Trollhunter, it'll be your last fight!" Gunmar smirked and said, "He may be a troll now, but he's still a weakling to me. I will find my love and I will make her remember that she is weaker than me. And she will love me!" He walked off without his adviser. He went out of his hiding place, hide under a tree, and looked at the night sky. "Just you wait, Lilac Moondust. I will find you and when I do, I will make sure that no one touches you and I will make you remember that you. Are. MINE!!!" He said, with blue flames coming out of his one, blue eye.

Sorry if I kept you waiting! Hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!! Peace! 😘😘😍😀😻🙌👋