Reunited

Lilac reached Trollmarket by the time the sun rises. She took out a horn gazel and started to draw a semicircle and pressed her hand on it to create a portal to Trollmarket. She went inside and then stopped. She remembered Gunmar's threat to her when he captured her. 

(Flashback) 

"Now, Lilac Moondust," Gunmar said as he threw her on his bed, "You are my mate and mine alone!!" Lilac looked at him with fear in her eyes and begged, "Please, let me go! I want to go home! Please, I BEG you!!" Gunmar chuckled and said, "This is your home now, my beautiful mate!" Lilac said in fear and anger, "I ain't your mate and I'll never love you!" Gunmar growled and pinned her on the bed and said, "You will love me, Lilac! Whether you like it or not!" Lilac used rule number three on him and try to run, but his huge hand grabbed her by the waist and pinned her to the bed again and said, "If you try any attempt to escape, I will kill your father and your former mate!" Lilac looked at him and start to cry quietly. Gunmar then looked at her with pity and let her up. He then said, "Listen, if you listen to me, I won't hurt your father and Raven." Lilac looked at him and then nod. He smirked and then ripped her shirt and pants off to reveal her bra and underwear. Lilac realized what he is doing. "NO! Please! I'll do anything you say, just please don't!" He went on top of her, looked at her and said, "This is I want to do first, so you better play along, or I'll rip the rest of your clothes off and make you really scream!" Lilac knew what he meant, so she shut up and looked at him. He then said, "Good girl." He chuckled and kissed her on the lips and started to mate with her.

(End of flashback)

Lilac shrugged at the memory. She looked at the blue sky and asked to her dead mother, "Mom, what should I do? Go back and say to him I went for walk for the day, or should I go into Trollmarket and reunite with my team?" After a long silence, a whisper came in her head and said to her, "Don't let his threats hurt you, my child. Be strong and keep fighting until the fight over." She then smiled and whispered, "Thanks, Mother. I love you." "I love you too, my magnificent daughter." Then the voice left her head and Lilac went in the portal and it closed behind her. She said to herself, "Team, I'm coming home!" She Bagan racing down the stairs to see her team.

Gunmar woke up from his nap. He yawned and stretches like a cat. He looked on the other side of his bed to see if Lilac was there, but he remembered and that's when rage boiled in him. "She escaped. How could I forget that?!" He said to himself. Then a prickle of sadness swept in him. He felt so alone again, after his wife died centuries ago and that cursed Trollhunter killed his only child, his only son, Bular. Why did he feel sad now? Why does it hurt? "Why does love hurt so much?!" He asked himself. He put his hand on his chest and felt like he couldn't breathe. "I can't breathe without Lilac here with me." He shook the feeling away went out of his room. He went on all fours and started to walk down the halls. After an hour of walking on fours, he got up on two and kept walking. Then he heard roaring that wasn't a troll. He turned around to see a dark, purple dragon. His eye was wide with shock. He summoned his sword and prepared himself. The dragon was a male, with dark purple skin, a black mane, like Gunmar's, but more softer. He had red eyes and was very muscler, like him. The dragon growled and asked, "What have you done with her?!!" Gunmar asked, "Who?!" The dragon roared and yelled, "You know very well of who I am talking about! LILAC MOONDUST!!!" Gunmar gasped softly, this could her mate, Raven, he thought. Raven asked once more, "Where. Is. My. MATE?!" Gunmar growled and replied, "She escaped, but before she did, me and her had some, what humans call, fun." Gunmar smirked and Raven knew what he meant. Raven roared as loud as thunder and yelled as he fly towards him, "YOU MONSTER!!!" They both fought, with fire, claws, and a sword. Gunmar scratched Raven shoulder, while Raven set Gunmar's arm on purple fire. He roared in pain as Gunmar dropped his sword and looked at his burnt wound. He saw yellow liquid coming out of his skin, that was his blood. "THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!" Gunmar yelled in disbelief. Raven did and uppercut on him. Gunmar landed on his back and Raven loomed over him. Gunmar never feared anything in his life, but he was scared for the first time in his life. Raven put his talon on Gunnar's neck and chocked him. Gunmar gripped Raven's talon with both of his hands. Raven said in a demonic voice, "You come near my mate ever again, I. Will. Kill. You!" He let go of his neck and fly through the ceiling and made a hole through it, revealing the sun. The sun burnt Gunmar's other hand and he yelled in pain. He pulled his hand back and saw both his arms were injured. He growled in anger and hate. "I am going to kill that dragon." He said gruffly and tried to get up, but he was tired. Soon, he his guards coming towards him. As they got near them, he yelled, "You fools! I can't believe you didn't find that dragon, roaming through our halls!!" Soon, Dictatious came and asked, "A dragon, My Lord?" "Raven. The girl's mate, or should I say former, because," He said as looked at the hole and looked at the sky, "I will find Lilac, and I will make sure she does not leave me ever again." He chuckled deeply, and one of the guards helped him to healing room, so they can heal his wounds with burning hot metal.

Lilac made it to bottom of the stairs. "Finally!" She said. She looked down at Trollmarket and saw it was doing well. They were able to restore the Hearthstone and rebuild Trollmarket. She walked by all the Trolls and they looked at her and cheered saying, "Yay! Lilac's back! She's okay! Lilac okay!" She smiled. Then a male troll came to her and hugged her and said, "Lilac back! YAY!!!" He laughed in joy. She laughed and said, "Okay, let me go now." He put her down and patted her head. He smiled and walked away. The others were still cheering for her return. Then she said, "Okay, Okay! Y'all miss me I get it. Where's the Trollhunters?" Bedgalla (Don't know how to spell her name) came and said, "They're in the training arena, planning on how to rescue from that monster!" The female troll shrugged and took Lilac's hand and said, "I'll escort you there, dearie." Once they got there, Bedgalla shouted to the team and said, "Trollhunters!" Lilac was behind her, to surprise them. The team turned to her and Blinky asked, "What is it now?! Can't you see we're trying to rescue Lilac from Gunmar?!" Lilac loved to hear his sweet voice again. The female troll giggled and said, "I have a surprise for all of you!" Toby asked, "Well, what is it?" That was Lilac's cue. She jumped out from behind the troll and said, "I am, silly!" The team gasped. "I'll leave you all alone." Bedgalla said as she exited the forge. Lilac chuckled and asked, "You guys gonna group hug now?" They didn't need to be told twice. They all hugged her, even Angor Rot did. Blinky said, "We missed you so much, Lilac." Lilac replied, "I did too." Lilac started to cry. They all stopped and looked at her with worry. Claire said, "Hey don't cry, it's okay, you're home now." Claire hugged Lilac and Lilac sighed happily. Draal came to her and asked, "What did Gunmar did to you?" He had concern in his eyes. AAARRRGH roared before Lilac could reply. He said, "Gunmar hurt Lilac! KILL GUNMAR NOW!!" His roar almost filled the Forge. Toby said to him,"Hey calm down, wingman! She's back! That's all that matters." Angor finally said, "Agreed. We have her now." Angor went to Lilac and gave her a hug. "Thanks Angor." Lilac said. "You're welcome, my young student." Angor stopped hugging her and stood next to the young werewolf and placed his hand on her shoulder. Draal said, "She hasn't answered my question yet." Lilac nodded, took a deep breath and said to her team, "Gunmar didn't hurt me. He made me marry him!" They all gasped. Jim, who is now a troll, came to her and hugged her tightly, "I'm so, so sorry we didn't save you sooner." Lilac gently pushed Jim away and said, "That's not all he-he-" She stopped with tears coming down her face. "He did what? Speak Lilac!" Blinky said with worry in his voice. Lilac finally said, "He RAPED ME!!!" They all gasped again. Lilac cried again and covered her face so no one saw. Then she felt everyone hugging her again. Jim said, "You don't have to worry anymore. We'll make sure Gunmar won't touch you again." Angor said, "Yes, and if he tries to take you away from us again, I will kill him!" "You don't have to worry about him. I taken care of it." A voice said. They all stopped and saw a dragon. Lilac knew who it was. Toby said, "Raven buddy! How you-" Toby was cut off as Lilac ran towards him. "RAVEN!" Lilac said. Raven ran towards her too and they both hugged each other. Raven's tears streamed down along with Lilac's tears. "I thought I never see you again." Lilac said. "Me too, my love, me too." Raven replied. Everyone else smiled at the scene. "They're a great pair." Claire whispered to Jim. Jim replied, "Yep." Toby said, "We should celebrate Lilac's return! With tacos!" He ate a taco and everyone laughed, including Angor. Lilac and Raven laughed too. Lilac and Raven walked back to the team. Then they all hugged once more. Raven said, "It's great to have you back, Lilac." Lilac said, "Yeah, it feels good to be reunited." 

The she-wolf walked carefully through the forest. She should hide herself during the day. She wondered if the girl is alright. Then a floating, glowing ball came to her and said, "Your daughter is free. She is alright." The female werewolf growled at the orb and asked, "How do I not know it's a trick, Merlin." "Here I'll show you." The glowing orb cast a scene were there's Lilac, Raven, and the rest of the team training together again. The werewolf gasped and said in a hushed tone, "My girl is okay." Tears stream down her face. Merlin made the scene disappear and said, "If you want your daughter to stay free, you must fight him. You must fight Gunmar." Merlin paused then said, "Rain." "I will whatever it takes to to protect my daughter from that monster." Rain then howled and ran to get ready. Merlin said once more, "Good luck, old friend. I will join you against Gunmar soon." The glowing ball disappeared and there were just the forest and it's sounds.

Cool huh? Rain's alive and gonna fight Gunmar with Merlin! Cool right?! Anyway thx for reading and hope you have a good day/night! PEACE AMIGOS! 😺💞💗👍🙌