19)Flying High

***Dean's POV***

"She's so big..." Cas muttered as he walked into the kitchen, looking at the screen of his phone.

"Shit, just yesterday we were teaching her to ride a bike." I shook my head and finished drying the dishes before sitting across from him at the small kitchen table.

"Shut up." Cas laughed. "There was no 'we' about that. You threw her on and said, 'go for it.'"

"No," I protested. "I bought her helmet."

"After I bugged you about it for a month."

I thought for a moment then nodded. "Okay, okay. Well, yesterday I was watching you teach her how to ride a bike."

An awkward silence had fell between us. I was staying at home now and we were sleeping in the same bed but hadn't talked about the argument at all. To be honest, we were both avoiding the discussion.

"I have an idea. We should go somewhere." I smiled.

"Where?"

"March."

"March?" He looked at me in confusion and tilted his head to the side.

"March." I smiled brightly.

***

"That'll be fourteen dollars." The teenage girl working the front desk said cheerily.

"Shouldn't a donation be optional?" I asked.

She shrugged, "if it were, do you think we would get enough money to run the place?"

I shook my head and handed her a twenty, telling her to keep the change. She pulled out two golden-colored buttons and handed then to us. I looked closely to see they were both B-2 bomber planes. I thanked her then we made our way into the museum.

"I don't understand your obsession with this place." Cas smiled and looked up at the huge SR-71.

March Air Museum was a place that my dad often took Sammy and me to when he had something important to talk about. Cas and I went here to talk out every argument and anything else that we had to talk about. We pretty much knew the entire place by heart.

"I just had a question." I told him as I turned into the small room dedicated to NASA.

"What is it?" Cas played with the weird electric orb.

"Well, first, are we okay?" I now pulled him outside and we were walking along the thin sidewalk that had all kinds of planes lined up to the side.

"What do you mean?"

I slipped my hand into his. "I mean us. Things have been tough lately with everything. And now the baby mama drama... we don't need to separate, do we?"

Cas stopped and pulled me to face him. He wrapped his arms around my neck, said "of course we don't." and then kissed me.

I heard some clicks from a camera and we looked to the side to see a young girl who worked there. "That was too cute not to get. You can pick it up at the desk on the way out. Give her this and you can get it for free." She scribbled something on a card, handed it to us, then left.

"That was weird." Cas muttered.

I nodded, "now let's go look at airplanes!"