Lunch Time

(A/N: Hey guys! Just to let you know. From now on, I will be posting a video in a couple of chapters if James or anyother person (or radio xD) is singing or playing music....yeah thats it LOL leave those comments!)

It was already 11:30. Lunch break.

I got out of my office with my bag and knocked on Marie's office which was next to mine.

She came out with a piece of ABC (already been chewed) gum sticking out of her mouth.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded and quickly grabbed her brown bag that was on top of her rolly chair.

As we got on the elevator, I noticed that our worst nightmare, Aliana was coming down with us.

"Hello girls" she said with a nasty grin.

"Hi Ali" we groaned in unison.

The doors shut slowly and went down.

"So, were are you two headed?" she asked turning her head towards us.

There was a dead silence, that I was able to hear my own heart beat.

"No comment? Well then, I guess I should just follow you." she said crossing her arms together.

I glimpse over to Marie and noticed that she was looking my way.

What is taking to long? Why wont the elevator doors open?!

8......7.......6........5........4.......3.......2.......1....-ding-

Me and Marie rushed out the elevator before Aliana could.

Once we reached the revolving doors, she was still trying to keep up with us. Ha! There is no what she can keep up with us with those huge pink pumps

Me and Marie made a left and leaned behind the building, so she wouldn't notice us.

"Ugh! Where can they be?" she scoffed, passing by us.

I rolled my eyes while Marie was giggling. "She needs a life. I can't stand it when she follows us around like a lost puppy."

We crossed the road quickly before Aliana could even notice us.

As we walked in the cafe, I saw that James was sing while playing the piano. He's sitting on a stool in a corner while everyone's eyes were on him. He was really good.

Me and Marie walked to our normal seats and waited for Eddie to take our order.

I carefully watched James play.

His voice was magical. A voice that I've never heard before.

As he was looking through the crowd, he smiled widely when he spotted me.

He sang the rest of the song while looking at me like I was the only one in the cafe. It seemed like he was singing to me.

I jumped when I saw snapping fingers in front of my face. I blushed when I saw Eddie standing in front of us with his notepad.

"Sorry Ed, I'll take the usual." I said blushing.

He smirked at me before he left.

Everyone in the cafe clapped their hands just as James finished playing.

"Thanks guys. I shall sing again at 12:30. Hope you enjoy the food" he said while turning the microphone off.

I felt Marie smack my hand playfully. "Did you see that? He was singing to you" she squealed softly.