Chapter 15

Erika's POV

Ah, I can't wait to get home and see my sister. Since we couldn't call, we wrote to each other. She's been trying so hard to stop the demolition and I really hope she's doing something.

Once I get there, I'm going to help her. But right now, I'm on the bus with the rest of the cheerleaders. One of them being Bonzo.

I sat with him in the back and he's currently carving into an apple.

"Yes! I got invited to prawn!" Someone said. Everyone cheered and I looked over at Bonzo who was finishing up. But he stopped to look at someone.

I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on Bree. She then looked back and he quickly looked down at the Apple.

It was a carving of Bree and in the back of it, it said 'I ♥️ Bree'. That's so adorable.

"Bonzo, just ask her to the prawn already." I said and Bonzo shook his head and said something in zombie.

"I know it's scary. But she likes you back, I know she does." I said putting a hand on his shoulder for reassurance.

Once again, he protested.

"If she says no, then oh well. But she'll be missing out on getting a dance from one of the sweetest and most talented zombie I know." I gave him a soft smile and he returned it.

I looked back at Bree but then saw something from their window. I'm guessing Bonzo saw it too since he stood up and pointed at it.

They were signs that said 'Addison. Will you-'

It stopped there... there was probably more.

Then more came. "Go to the prawn-" everyone said out loud, even me. I don't know why but I did.

"With?" Bree said excited already knowing who it is.

"Zed!" Addison screamed in fear. We all looked in front of us and saw Zed on a ladder in the middle of the road.

We all screamed but Shrimpy didn't stop. He drove through the ladder and Zed fell on top of the bus. Shrimpy swayed the bus which caused everyone else to as well.

Zed ended in front of Addisons window. "Zed!" She placed a hand on the window. Zed smiled and put his hand on the same spot with Addison's. Really Zed? At a time like this?

He ended up falling but we ended up crashing through the woods and through a gate. Finally the bus crashed to a stop.

"Bonzo, are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded. "Is everyone okay?" I asked standing up.

Bucky stood up and ran towards the exit in the back. "I am way too important!" He said and jumped out, falling to the ground.

"Everyone just stay calm!" I said, everyone nodding.

"Addison, make sure no one leaves the bus alone. Everyone has to leave together!" I said and she nodded.

I then ran out to look for Zed and Zoey. "Zoey!" I yelled. "Zed!"

I then heard movements through the woods. It startled me but I kept on looking. "Erika!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind me and saw Zoey running towards me, Zed behind her.

She ran into my arms and I picked her up. "Oh Zoey. Are you okay?" She nodded smiling. "That was so cool!" She said and I giggled.

"I'm glad you're okay. And luckily, everyone else is too." I told her and set her down. I looked at Zed and he grabbed my face, moving it side to side.

"Good. You're not hurt." He said and we hugged.

"Yeah. I guess the universe said that a bus crashing through the forrest isn't how I should die." I joked causing Zed to chuckle.