VI

-

-

"You're worse than the bard." Geralt grumbled annoyed. Myrcella chuckled as she played in the snow. "I still can't believe you left him in the inn with that whore, we should have just woken him up." She said rolling around in the meter high layer of frozen water crystals.

"I had no desire seeing his pimply arse." Geralt said after a while's silence. It had been months since they'd left Jaskier at some inn with a whore. He didn't regret it one bit, but the bard seemed to be popping up in their conversations more often than he would like to admit. Geralt didn't feel guilty at all, they'd warned him that they would leave, and he'd ignored it. "Just get out, before you get sick." Besides, Geralt didn't need more than one stray,  Myrcella was enough work.

"It's my first time actually seeing this stuff, give me a minute." Myrcella begged throwing some of the white and frosty flakes his way. They never reached him but instead flowed in the air somewhere between them, glittering in the afternoon sun.

"It's been fifteen already your highness." The witcher sighed.

"Quit calling me that and maybe I will actually start listening to you Witcher." Myrcella called back as she let herself fall backwards, her eyes closed. After a couple of minutes of silence she spoke up from her human formed hole. "You're just grumpy because you havent had sex since Renfri so kindly fucked with your mind back in Blaviken. You reek of desperation Geralt." Myrcella literally could smell the lust on him, and since she hadn't fed in a while either, it was quite distracting. But of course he didn't know that part.

"There hasn't really been any opportunity since you insist on not sleeping alone." Geralt's bored voice sounded right above her. Myrcella's eyes opened surprised to see him standing over her.

"So?" She asked lifting an eyebrow. It wasn't like she'd forbid him of having a whore in their room for an hour or two, as long as Myrcella just had a bed to sleep in at the end of the day. "You offering?" Geralt asked clearly humoured by the way Myrcella blushed at his straightforwardness. That wasn't what she'd meant and he knew it. He just enjoyed seeing her so flustered.

"In your dreams." She replied gaining back her confidence as she let him pull her up from the snow before walking by him and back to their horses. An amused smirk on her lips as Geralt muttered to himself behind her, "At this point I would settle for that."

-

"This.. I definitely know." The whore said tracing one of Geralt's scars. "The vampire bled, as white as a sheet, and yet her dead heart did beat~" She sang before moving to the next scar. "The kikimora?" She asked kissing it before she moved further down to a scar on his thigh. "–Hmm. I don't recall the bard singing of this one. Who would dare try and rob you of your treasure? A woman?" She questioned humoured. "Princess." Geralt said simply taking a swig of his ale.