1.2: Waking up.

Tossing and turning, she seemed to gasp for air as her hands clenches the duvet covers. Her dark ebony eyelashes seemed to quiver as her eyebrows wrinkled; making a face of discomfort. Like a still butterfly finally fluttering it's wings, her soft lips slightly opened and moved as if she was trying to say something. A soft breathing sound could be heard as it slowly grew into a mutter. 

A curious bird, attracted by the sweet crisp voice of the quiet yet delicate mutter, had flew over only to fly up in fright as the mutter got sharper and full of resentment.
"I want to live," she first whispered before her words got sharper with anger, "I don't accept this.. ....HOW DaRe It Be LiKe So HuH hUh HuHAAA?!", her bitter resentment showed from her tone as she successfully scared the poor bird. The poor frightened bird could only fly up in fright before descending down to check on the strange human. Blood red eyes suddenly shit up towards it laced with anger, shocked and so horrified, it automatically soared up nefore hitting the ceiling and walls a couple times before dizzily flying away in horror out to the world. The anger in the red eyes seemed to calm down, as confusion could be seen within her eyes. Blinking, she turned her head and stared at the surroundings before looking at direction of the bird in confusion, 'What.....? W....Where a..m I? Hmmmmmm? Wasn't I .....dying?".

Calming down, she collected her thoughts as she looked around her strange surroundings, before staring at the soft bedsheets was beautifully embroidered in with 2 wings holding a translucent pink orb, 'Hmm F..familiar??'. The design seemed familiar but strange, she had never seen such a beautiful yet simple design before but it all felt so familiar.

'A translucent pink orb, and beautiful twin snow wings, where... Where do I remember this?', she tried to figure it out to no avail. Stepping out of the beautiful bed, she looked around in confusion. She slowly got up as she gently made way around the room, gazing at the surroundings before she caught sight of herself in the reflection, 'What?'. Her shocked expression was shown in the mirror, but this was not her face and nor was this her body. Quickly pacing towards the mirror, her expression stiffened as the once calm beautiful face was laced with anxiety. Her body began to uncontrollably shake as her legs gave out in front of the mirror, "This.. This can't be...", slowly muttering to herself, the eyes of the reflected girl was full of panic. "P-Pinkish... T-translucent pink hair, blood red eyes, skin white as snow, the strange design on the bed sheet and her shoulders....", she muttered as she panicked, that was before her eyes seemed to light up. "Wait, is this.. that? Transmigration into a villain to counterattack the fake white lotus female leads?", her once quivering and panicky voice was now laced with eagerness. A wide grin showed in the mirror as she gazed straightforwardly, and thought to herself, 'I'm alive and going to counterattack, I must be my own heroine'. The mirror showed a girl with a widened grin as she began to laugh evilly with her crisp happy voice sounding like an angel but looking like a devil.