1.4....what?

Mika, or Miranda was shocked. Flabbergasted, in fact, but after quickly composing herself, her eyes were back to normal. 'Hah, what great acting', slapping Anika's arms wrapped around her, an evil smirk adorned on her face. However, fortunately or unfortunately,  Anika had rose coloured glasses on and saw the smirk as a genuine smile.  The only action that puzzled her was as to why her lovely sister had suddenly slapped her arms, as she tilt her head and looked at Miranda with confusion.  Her teary eyes looked so lost as she subconsciously pouted her lips in confusion. To her act of confusion, Miranda only 'smiled' as she pat her head while scheming of a way to draw out Anika's 'true' colours. 

Her eyes seemed to gleam in evil delight at her schemes within as she pat Anika's head.  A huge contrast to the twinkling eyes of Anika, who had successfully forgotten her woes as she happily hugged Miranda once again. Her eagerness seemed like a puppy wagging its tail in delight, contrasting to the evil delight Miranda had looking like a shedevil cat who decided to refrain from slapping the hands away.
Walking together, a scene of a cat refraining to abuse an exceptionally small and cute puppy that was hugging it, could be seen. Only it was two people and one seemed like she was going to murder the ignorant other.