1.3

"Muwhahahahahaha hohohohahahahaha", her eyes bent like crescents as they twinkled like blood red stars. She laughed like a madman as she began to move her pink bangs out of the away, "Crescentae! Miranda Crescentae! The most noble and evil girl, scheming against her pure older sister who's lonely and begging for affection. Or perhaps it's a fake white lotus scheming to make a short tempered person seem evil."
Giggling to herself, she stood in front of the mirror, "I, I am the first young lady Miranda, the heiress of the powerful Crescentae family. Clumsy and pitiful Mikaene is nothing but a phantom from a dream, as the Crescentae family's young lady, I am a true winner who will use her memories against the hateful 'pure' female lead Anika."

With the plot of the story in her mind, just how will little Anika ever win against me, "HaHaHaHaHahahahahahahahahaMuwhahahaha".

'I will seek justice and prove your innocence as you, Miranda', with that thought in mind, she started walking towards her closet when a burst came and a girl can be seen running inside. "Are you okay sis?! What happened?", worry was laced in the beauty's voice.
Looking at the tearful face of Anika, she felt only disgust, 'So this was Anika, she looked even worse than Miranda. What's with her fake worry, what a hypocritical and fake white lotus', despite her disdain, Miranda only smiled towards Anika and easing the worried little face.
Anika's teary eyes seemed to curve up into crescents as she smiled with her translucent pink lips. Her pure snow white hair shimmered along with her pink ruby eyes as she leaped towards Miranda in an embrace. "You're awake! Muwha, a lucky kiss in the cheeks, hehe", giving a sweet smile, she gave out a vibrantly sweet and delicate aura, seemingly like a flower fairy.