Fell x Musician!Reader

It was clean up day for everyone. Swap would be cleaning up the kitchen and living room, WingDing and Stars were in charge of the attic, B was in charge of the couch, while you and Fell were in charge of the storage.

Nobody really goes through the storage unless they're bored. Swap's been through it a couple times, but rarely anyone else goes through it.

Fell was placing small toys in a bin as you were carefully climbing deeper into this trap of falling boxes. "Even MY kids wouldn't be this messy." Fell commented as he clipped the lid on. "You'd hit them if their room looked even a BIT like this." You replied as you placed a few broken boxes on the floor.

"Not wrong." You perked at light reflecting something. Fell was about to go on to the next box when he saw you pulling out a(n) [instrument]. "You found a(n) [instrument] back there?" Fell asked as you stretched. "Yeah. Weird. Where I'm from, this costs an arm and a leg! Plus some nails." Fell cringed at hearing that. "Not literally, right?" You gave a small shrug. "Depends."

You sat down and held the [instrument] the proper way. "Gonna play me a lullaby?" Fell teased. You rolled your eyes before tuning it slightly. Fell watched as you started playing a soft song. He couldn't help but smile at how it only took you seconds to figure out how to play again. "Played before?"

You nodded as Fell leaned closer. The room was filled with the music you played. Fell laid down as you stopped playing. "That's pretty nice. Where'd you learn to play?" Fell sat up and looked at you. "I was kinda rich... and I got lessons." You answered. "Ah. Using daddy's money, huh?" You chuckled as Fell tossed an old shirt into a bin.

"If you two could STOP flirting, I need that storage cleaned!"

"DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE SWAP!"