Stars x Woodcrafter!Reader

"You should really be careful, my friend."

"I am. You're just breathing down my neck."

You were carving a figure as Stars watched. You were going off a picture he had. It was a strage insect like creature. But you couldn't say much. In your universe, many monaters had different art careers. Yours was woodcrafting.

"Sorry." Stars stepped back and allowed you to work. Soon Stars started talking about this strange creature. It's history, it's importance to his society, even what kind of food it produces.

"Very nice." You started sanding down the wooden creature as Stars got the polish. "Thank you so much for doing this. I think maybe you should make something for everyone." Stars suggested as he placed down the brush, towel, and polish.

"Yeah. I need to get back into my art." You replied as you became polishing the piece. "So. In your universe. Does you art also reflect you attack style?" Stars asked. "Yeah. Actually." You started explaining how the souls in your universe reflect arts and attacks.

Stars was fascinated as you explained how arts similar to yours, wielding or wood carving, are more heavy and physical attacks while arts like painting, sketching, or even damming are more magic based.

"That is AMAZING! Your world sounds so creative!" Stars exclaimed as you handed him your finished product. "Yeah." You rubbed your hands, feeling soft sores from months of not even touching a carving knife. "And I sure do miss it."

Stars smiled and kissed your forehad leaving you bamboozled.

"We'll find a way out. I promise!"

Stars walked away, happy as he looked at your wonderful craftsmanship, as you were trying not to explode from that kiss.

"Need a drink?"

"DINGS ANOTHER WORD AND I'LL CARVE YOU!"