Stars x Swap [Warning: kinks]

"So this is 'fanfic'?" Stars asked the teenage human as he scrolled through her social medias. "Yeah! And people ask me to write it!" Emily replied, brushing her undercut. Stars perked at seeing some senpai memes. "What is a... 'senpai'?" Stars questioned as Emily got her hoodie on.

"Oh. Techially it means a role model or someone older than you. But anime has kinda made it sound like a lover or a crush." Emily explained as she smoothed out the hoodie. "And do people like this stuff?" Emily took the tablet and saw Stars was looking at kinks.

"I... really can't answer that since I'm still a 'child' under my world's laws. But I guess?" Stars nodded, completely understanding why she wouldn't know, before thinking to himself. "Anyway. Gotta get to class. See ya Stars!" Stars waved goodbye as Emily left.

---------------------------------

Swap was humming in the kitchen as Stars walked in. "Afternoon Swap." Stars greeted. "Hiya Stars!" Swap greeted happily. "So. Emily and I were talking about 'fanfiction' and... well... Why do you have a Tumblr accout?" Stars asked. Swap jolted as his face got bright blue/orange.

"Y-You didn't read it! Did you!?"

Stars perked as Swap now looked extremely embarrassed. "No? Why? Is there something an innocent dad would want to hide?~" Stars purred as he cornered Swap against the counter. "No no! Just... embarrassing... pictures?" Swap tried to lie.

"Funny. You say you hate liars but... somebody's lying right now~" Swap almost couldn't take the purring. His face was bright and clearly showing the poor skeleton was flustered.

What felt like hours have passed of the taller skeleton teasing the shorter one. Stars finally pecks Swap's bone lips while gently squeezing his neck. Swap let out a soft moan. Stars leaned back and removed his hand.

"Gotcha~"

"U-Uh oh..."