2: Morning Coffee

Songs you guys can vibe out to:
Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Hair Down - SiR (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
Playing games - Summer Walker

𝟔:𝟏𝟐𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩
Me and Chris were on our way to our shoot today but he kept bugging about getting coffee.
He's annoying but he's lucky that I want some too.
We pulled up to this little coffee shop that was cute and he made me get out and order the coffee. I swear he's so fucking lazy. But on the bright side he said he would give me five bucks.
I walked into the shop and the strong smell of coffee filled my nostrils (👃🏼😂). Good thing there was only one person in line so I stood behind them and scrolled through my phone for a bit.
5 minutes pass by and I'm up. "Good morning, can I please get one vanilla latte and a strawberry banana smoothie" I said to the cashier politely. "Yes your total is 7 dollars and 23 cents" he said with a nice smile. Wow this place isn't expensive at all. I handed him a ten dollar bill.
    "Here's your receipt and what is your name" he said handing me my receipt and change, then grabbing a marker to write on the cup. "My name is Love" I said whilst watching him write my name onto the cups. "Thank you" I said and stepped aside to wait for my order.
After a couple minutes I looked up and saw one of the employees put my order down on the counter. "Order for Love" she shouted. I started walking up and pull out my phone to check who texted me.
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🖕🏼: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐩!
He's so impatient and annoying, imma beat his ass on sight. I looked up from my phone and bumped into someone causing myself to stumble back a little bit. Shit.
"Oh I'm so sorry" I said to the guy I bumped into. "Oh no your fine. I wasn't paying attention" he said. I looked up after hearing his attractive ass voice.
He was so freaking handsome like Jesus ughh.

He had dark brown hair that was a little messy and fluffy. A black t-shirt that was probably more expensive than it looks. And grey pants with black shoes. He had a small silver chain around his neck and a purple rubber bracelet on his wrist.
"I-I wasn't paying attention either, my brother was texting me being annoying." I said stuttering. "No it's fine me too my brother is acting like an ass too" he said grabbing his drinks. "What a coincidence" I said with a little laugh. He softly laughed and then held out his free hand.
"I'm Ethan" he said with a cute ass smile.
"I'm Love" I said with a blush.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
He chuckled lightly, noticing my blush. Suddenly my phone started ringing.
Christian.
I grabbed my drinks. "I got to go now sorry" I said walking away. "It was nice meeting you, Love" he said waving. I sent him a smile and walked to the car. I should've got his number or something. I'm so dumb.
"Finally!" Chris shouted at me as I got into the car. "Shut up" I said handing his drink to him.
"Next time, I'm leaving you" he said taking a sip from his drink. "Shut up and drive dipshit" I said.
We started driving and the whole drive I couldn't stop thinking about Ethan. He probably has a girlfriend...oh well that a once in a lifetime experience. He was so beautiful. He must be a model. Ugh nvm.

Santa Monica Pier - 8:06am
We arrived to our shoot and got out of the car. I started walking towards my manager Jeff. "Hey Love, go get the clothes that Candice has for you and tell Chris to hurry up" he told me whilst looking at something on his clip board.
"CHRIS HURRY UP" I shouted to Chris. He's getting some girls number. Such a fuck boy. Smh. He started jogging towards Jeff and Jeff started telling him what to do and stuff.
"Here's your outfit Love" Candice said with a smile. I grabbed the clothes from her. "Thanks Candice" I told her nicely.
"There's two more but I'll give them to you when they're up. Go ahead and change in the restrooms" she said pointing to a small building.
I walked into the building and put on these shorts from Levi. They were a dark blue and ripped. I then put on a neon pink and green and white striped shirt and tucked it into a white belt. I slipped on my sandals and walked out and gave my clothes to Chris. He put the stuff in the car.
"Okay so makeup crew is gonna be a little bit late so start your hair" Jeff said to me. "Okay" I said walking over to Candice. "Okay so since we're out here in the beach let's go to my car and I'm going to get the hair rollers." She said walking to her car with me following behind.
I went into her car and she brushed my hair out and separated them into pieces and applied curling shit into my hair. Then she put the prices into braids.
I sat for a few minutes while she styled Christian's hair. Then makeup crew arrived and started doing my makeup. Once they were done I took out the braids and my hair was a bit more curly but not ass frizzy and stuff
        Once me and Chris were done we started to take pictures and then change into different outfits and take more pictures. This shoot was for Levi.
2 hours later
We finally finished the shoot and now we had to get the vErY eXcItInG news from Jeff. I'm extremely tired and hungry so...this better be good.
     "Okay guys so you're invited to this party with other models from Los Angeles and you guys can finally branch out and make friends and even have a couple shoots with different people." Jeff told us
     Are you kidding? I better meet good people then. "Yay!" I said in an unenthusiastic tone
   "It'll be fun, Kristina is going" he said raising up his eyebrow. "Fuck yesss" I said pumping my fist in the air.
Yea this party might suck ass but at least Tina is gonna be there to get me turnt teh fuk up
        "Hot chicks yessss" Chris said with his fist in the air. "Alright let's go fuck boy, bye Jeff" I said hitting Chris's head and waving at Jeff whilst walking to the car.
"You're a bitch" Chris said whining
———
Love you guys 😘 2 votes for part 3
   -l.c.