6: Photoshoot

Love's POV - 6am

I let my eyes adjust to the brightness of my vanity and yawn. Today I have a shoot but my makeup artist is still out of town so I have to do my own makeup. Which I don't mind. I just am not a morning person.

I press shuffle on a Brent Faiyaz playlist and start doing my makeup. I showered last night before I went to bed so I don't have to worry about it today.

My shoot today is for Abercrombie & Fitch. Usually they have casual clothes so I'm chillen today.

7:11am

I start my car and start driving to the little coffee shop I was at the other day. I pull over and park and hop out of my car locking it before entering the building.

I order the usual and get my drink and leave.

8:16am

The drive to the shoot wasn't nothing special. I was just listening to one of my favorite Podcasts.

I park my car and walk into the big building. I feel cold air hit me once I entered. They must have the A/C on blast . I walk over to the camera crew and find Jeff talking to someone.

I wave at Jeff and go to find the dressing room.
I find the clothes I was going to shoot in and change into them and walk over to Jeff to give him a hug.

"Sooo...tell me about the party. Did you meet anybody?" Jeff says with a hopeful smile.

"Yes. Their names are Ethan and Grayson. Me and Gray hung out yesterday tho" I say slightly blushing. Jeff crosses his arms with a wide grin across his face.

"What?!" I say nudging him with my elbow.
"We're talking after this shoot" he says with a smirk.
I lightly chuckle and walk in front of the cameras and start owning my shit.

-after shoot-

"Alright that was a good shoot but we still got to talk" Jeff said with a playful smirk.

"Alright" I say trying to make myself look uninterested.

"Tell me about Grayson" he says looking over some papers. I immediately smile at the thought of him and us on the swings last night.

"You don't have to tell me" Jeff says laughing lightly. "I can tell you have a little crush" he says raising his eyebrows.

"Ew what the fuuuuuu- hell no. Eek nope" I say trying to make myself sound serious.

"Yea well I'll go now I'll see you in two days" he says hugging me and walking off.

I sigh and get into my car.

I start driving to Kristina's house because I miss that bitch and also I need to talk to her about Grayson.

-Kristina's house

"It was so beautiful there and we were just sitting on the swings having a deep ass conversation" I say with a smile

"Ugh he should just break up with that they're so toxic" she says pouting.
"I know right" I say agreeing with her.

"Oh my god I love him for you" she says grabbing my hand.

I laugh and pull her hand off me.

"I'm not no side chick" I say. "But I like him so much"

"I can tell. No wonder Jeff was lowkey teasing you about him" she says wiggling her eyebrows.

I smile as I get up from the warm couch.

"I need to take a piss real quick" I tell her

"I'm getting drinks" she says walking into the kitchen.

I go into her restroom and do my business.
I walk out and sit back on the couch and look at the T.V. Looks like a movie night.

"Here" Tina says handing me a soda.
I smile at her.
"What are we watching" I ask her as I open my soda.

"Let's look" she says grabbing the remote and throwing me a blanket.

I feel my phone vibrate so I check it.

-message from Jeff❣️-

Jeff- Special guest for our next shoot
Had to let you know 😘

I lock my phone and look up to Tina. "What's up?" She asks me.

"Special guest next shoot" I say raising my eyebrow

—————————————-
Lmk if I should continue this book or just keep doing the GD Imagines or publish my book that's in drafts 🤭
-l.c.

Me: kk