4: Lazy Day

-A/N: okay so I'm not going to put a song at the beginning of the chapters now but I will suggest songs in random parts. For now just vibe out to whatever you guys want 😘

8:36am • Love's Apartment
I wake up with a bad hangover. I sit up on my bed and look to my side and see Kristina asleep next to me.

Fuck. I'm gonna have to take her home.

I started to shake Tina awake so that I can get it over with and take her home now.
"Whatttt" Tina groans as she stretches "get up I gotta take you home" I said grabbing her hand and attempt to pull her up.

I finally get her up and we walk into the kitchen and I grab two waters for me and her. I also grab Advil and my car keys.

We hop into the car and after about 25 minutes I arrive at her house. "We're here bitch" I say poking her side. "Thanks for the ride" she said hoping out the car and then flipping me off. I drive off and make my way home.

9:30 • Love's apartment
I walk through the front door and make my way into the kitchen. I throw my keys on the counter and grab another water. So far my head doesn't hurt as much as it did earlier.

I go into my room and grab grey sweat shorts and a white crop top. I put my clothes on my bathroom sink and then washed my face. I then did a face mask and lip scrub.

After my skin care stuff I hopped in the shower and shaved my legs. I then did a body scrub and a hair mask.

I finished up my shower and put on my clothes and brushed out my hair and applied product to my hair to keep it nice and silky. I then brushed my teeth and did my teeth whitening thingy.

I sat on my bed and grabbed white nail polish. As I was about to paint my toe nails. I hear my phone go off indicating I got a text. I reached over and saw I got a message from :

Unknown- Hey do you want to hang out today? My brother went to do a photo shoot this morning and I'm by myself.

I instantly realized who it was. Grayson. He has a girlfriend so why don't he go with her? I get it tho...I'm irresistible 😉 I change the contact name to: Grayson Dolan.

Me- Yea sure I'm down. What time?

Grayson D.- is 3:00 fine?

Me- Yessir

Grayson D.- Okay see you then

I put on my music and then finish painting my toenails. I run downstairs and start making food for me and Christian cause I know his fat ass is hungry.

I finish making grilled cheese sandwiches and run up to Christians room and bang on his door. He opens the door shirtless. "There's food down stairs come on big titties" I say slapping him in the chest. "Ow" he says out loud.

I grab my sandwich and hop on the couch and turn on the T.V. I search through Netflix and look through action movies. Suddenly, Chris hops onto the couch next to me taking a bite out of his sandwich.

We pick 2 movies to watch. Today is a lazy day so we're chillen.

"Oh I'm going out later today" I say to him as I get up after watching the second movie and stretching. "With who?" He says raising an eyebrow. Chris can sometimes be over protective and it gets annoying so I roll my eyes. "With a friend. Why does it matter?" I say tossing a pillow at him. "Uh...I don't know in case you go missing or some crazy shit like that. Or I can beat their ass" he says standing up and heading upstairs into his room.
   I check the time to see if I got any time to spare

1:47 pm

I got like 20 minutes to take a POWER NAP (vote if you read that in Graysons voice 😂). I run into my room and hop into my bed and close my eyes. After about 5 minutes I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

2:17 pm
I don't know how long that nap was but it was some good shit 😌.

I sit up on my bed and rub eyes allowing them to adjust to the light in my room.

I go inside my closet to look for an outfit. But wait? I don't even know what to wear because I don't know where we're going. I grab my phone and press on mine and Graysons messages and begin typing.

Me- Hey, so...where exactly are we going?

Gray- It's a surprise, why?

Me- I don't know what to wear

Gray- Wear something comfy

Me- Alright see you later

I shut off my phone and go into my closet and grab baby pink sweat pants and a white long sleeve crop top. I then put on my long white nike socks and all white AF1s and let my hair go naturally. For my makeup I did a light natural look with a little pink blush and some pink gloss.

2:52 pm

I sat on the couch scrolling through Tiktok waiting for Grayson. He said he was going to text me when he was here so I can walk out.

I suddenly get a text and walk up to Christians room.
"I'm leaving now" I told him
"Okay call me of anything" he says pointing his finger at me.
"I will" I say walking downstairs and outside.

My eyes travel around and find Graysons car. I get in and smile at him.

"You ready?" He says putting the car in drive
"Yessir" I say buckling my seatbelt because safety first kids 😉.
"You hungry?" Grayson says looking at me
"I'm always hungry" I say with a playful smirk. "Okay, how's Chick-Fil-A?" He says pulling into the parking lot "Yea that's fine" I say nodding my head.

We sit down and start eating our food. "So...what did you do today?" He said looking up into my eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. "Nothing much just watched movies with Christian" I tell him before putting a fry into my mouth.
"Oh yeah, where are we going?" I ask him since he still hasn't told me. "Okay so there's this old abandoned park on this cliff and I always go there when I'm  bored and stuff, it's pretty cool" he says sipping on his lemonade. "That's cool" I say.
Honestly I'm low key sad Grayson has a girlfriend because he's super sweet and cool.

"Yea also we have to hike a little to get up there" he tells me still holding eye contact. "That's fun, hopefully I don't get my sweats dirty" I say looking down at my sweats. "Yikes" he says lightly laughing and throwing away our trash.
"I'll beat your ass Dolan" I say sternly. "Okay chill Lets go" he says grabbing my hand and walking out into his car.

—————————-
Sorry guys I got to make their "date" or hangout into 2 parts 🥴.
Love you guys 💞 Stay safe
-l.c