3: Party Time

Song to Vibe to:
Heat- Chris Brown
| you likin' what you see...|

Chanel's POV: 7:24am • Home

       I wake up to someone hitting me with what feels like a whole ass bag of potatoes.
     "Wake up bitch" I hear Christian's little bitch voice. I sit up and grab the pillow out of his hand.

     "You could've just said my name and I would've woken up you assclown" I said throwing the pillow at him as he walked to my bedroom door. Once he was about to leave he shrugged his shoulders
"Yea but I like getting you upset" he said leaving my door open and flipping me off.

       I shot up from my bed and poked my head out into the hallway "watch it Christian Brooks" I said slamming my door.

       I turned around and looked around my room for a minute. I ran a hand through my hair as I walked over to my bed and started making it.

After I finished making my bed I put my phone on the charger and grabbed clothes to wear for the day. I grabbed some simple black Champion Sweats and a little black short sleeve crop top.

I walked into my bathroom and put my clothes onto the counter and opened my cabinet to grab my face wash. I washed my face and then hopped into the shower.

After washing my hair and body, I got out of the shower and threw my hair into a towel. I then dried off my body with another towel and then applied lotion to my body. I put on my clothes and took my hair out of the towel.
    My hair is naturally curly so applied some stuff that's called: Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style milk. Then brushed my hair to get out any knots and let it dry a bit. I then brushed my teeth and put on deodorant before I walked out into my room.

I put on my socks and my slides and went into the kitchen. "It's about time you're done, there's eggs on the stove" Christian said. "Thanks" I said rolling my eyes at him.

830am • in the car

"What exit do I take again?" Chris said as he merged onto the next lane to the right. "This one dumb ass. How do you not know this" I said to him with an attitude.
"Jeez I was just making sure" he said laughing lightly.
He took the exit and we drive for 10 more minutes and finally made it to our destination.

Jeff's Office • 8:53 am

We walked into Jeff's office so that we can get ready here and meet up with Kristina.
"Hey girly, so Cindy isn't here today so we have Adam here to do your hair and makeup" he said giving me a quick peck on the side of my cheek.
"Oh yeah Chris, go with Travis to get clothes and then go with Adam. So you and Love just switch." He said patting Chris's shoulder.
"Oh when's Tina coming?" I asked him before he walked off.

"She should be here in about five minutes babe" he said before walking away
I turned around and walked towards Adam give him a quick hug before sitting on the chair thingy.

"Okay so, we're just gonna do a cute simple natural look that's light so at the party you don't sweat it off and stuff, is that fine? Or do you have something in mind?" He said looking at me through the mirror

"Ummmm...no that sounds good" I said nodding my head and smiling.
"Okay here we go" he said grabbing his first brush.