3: The Hangout

(Picture of The Hangout)
"Oh. My. God." I say walking in hearing loud music. "I love this place." I hear him chuckle. "This is awesome." I say grabbing a beer. "Want one?"

"Nah. I'm more of a whiskey person." He says looking for whiskey. "It's on the table over there." I point. We walk over there and he grabs the bottle.

"Hey, Xavier." A girl say walking up to us.
"Hey, Alice."
"Is this your new roommate?" She smiles at me.
"Mhm." He nodded.
"Hi." I smiled.
"Hey! It's really nice to meet you! I'm Xavier's friend."
"It's nice to meet you, too." I took a sip of my beer.

"You are really pretty. you might be Michael's new eye candy."

"Michael?"

"The player of the school." Xavier says.
"I don't like players."
"Don't worry about him. If he messes with you, just tell me." He puts his arm over my shoulders.
"Okay."

Alice whispers something in Xavier's ear. He shakes his head no.

"Xavier, I'm going to dance." I say.
"Alright." He nodded.

I walk out on the dance floor. I started dancing slowly, looking down. I finish my beer and dance a little looser.

I felt someone behind me and turn around.
"Who are you?"

"Michael."

"Why are you touching me?"

"Come on. I'm a little drunk. You're a little drunk. Why can't we have fun?" He drinks out of a vodka bottle.

"You're a player. I don't 'have fun' with players." I walked away.

He grabbed my wrist. "Listen here bitch. You are going to dance your pretty little ass right here, and make me look good."

I chuckled and slapped him. Hard. "Listen here fuck face. You're not going to talk to me like that. So, walk your little gay ass somewhere else."

He pushed me into the wall. "Too bad. I want you."
"Too bad. I don't want you." I pushed him off.

He was about to walk near me but Xavier stepped in. "Do we have a problem here?" He says to Michael.

Everyone gets silent.

"It's actually none of your business." Michael said. I grabbed Xavier's hand. "Let's just go." I pulled on him. He doesn't budge.

"It is my business. What the fuck is your problem?" He yells at Michael.

"Why the fuck do you care! It's not like she's your fucking girlfriend!" He yelled back.

"You act like you can get any girl you want! And no, she's not my girlfriend, but she sure as hell will never want to be yours."

Michael punched him in he face. Xavier stumbled back, then punched Michael back. Michael fell to the floor and Xavier got on top of him still punching him.

"Stop it!" I say.

I try to pull Xavier off of Michael.

I finally pull him off.

"Let's go." I pull him towards the door.
"I'm not done with you! Meet me here tomorrow! 12:00!"
"No! Don't meet him!"
I pull him into our room.

"What the fuck was that!" I yell.

He kisses me.
.
.
.
Ohhhh. Xavier kissed Alex.
How do you think she will feel?
See you later!