4: Deal

(Picture of Michael)
I was shocked at first, but then I kissed him back. I pulled away. "Why did you do that?" I say. "Do what? Kiss you?" He says. He's a confused and honest drunk.

"Yes." I crossed my arms and backed away a little bit.

"Because I kinda like you and you're the first person I've met here that feels the same way I do about this school."

"You're drunk. You need to rest." I laid him on the bed. He nods and starts falling asleep. I go in the other room and sit on the bed.

I get back up and change into my pjs. I hear moaning coming from the room beside me.

"For fuck sakes, shut the fuck up!" I banged on the wall.

"Go suck a dick!" They yelled back.

"Go suck donkey balls."

I didn't hear anything else. someone knocked on the door. I open it. Michael stands in front of me shirtless. "Hello new neighbor." He smirks.

I rolled my eyes. "Would you shut up over there."
"Right after you suck a dick. I will shut up. Preferably my dick."

I slapped him. "After you go suck donkey balls. Maybe I will." I was about to close the door, but he stopped me.

He walks in and pins me to a wall with my hands above me. "Remember. I get what I want. And I want you." He whispers in my ear and kisses my neck. I knee him in the stomach and he dropped to the ground.
"Let's make a deal, Okay."
"I'm listening."
"I do something for you, and you do something for me."
He gets up, interested. "Continue."

"Since you want me so bad. I'll have sex with you, but you have to help me get out of this school."

"Deal." We shake hands.

"Now? Or later?" I say crossing my arms.

"Later." He says and leaves.

I closed the door and sighed. I walked to my bed and laid on it. Then, fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
I awake up and smell breakfast.
I get up and did everything had to do.
I put on some clothes and walk out.

"Morning. Eve though I have a massive hangover." Xavier says.
"Morning. It's your fault you drink too much."
"Well, I'm sorry. Just trying to have fun. Even though I don't remember shit."
"You beat the shit out of Michael, you kissed me, and told me you liked me. You did a lot of things."

"I kissed you?" He says shocked.

"Mhm."

"Sorry about that."

"I liked it."

He lets out a sigh of relief.

I started eating.
Someone knocks on the door and Xavier gets it.

"What Michael?" Xavier says.
"I came to see Alex."
"Why?"
"That part is between me and her. I can't tell you without her permission."

I get up and put my plate down.
"It's fine." I told him. "Let's go somewhere else." I grabbed Michael hand and drag him somewhere else.

"I think I have a way for you to get kicked out." Michael says.
"What is it?"
"The cabin. I did some research and found out anyone that ever went into the cabin was kicked out."
"Okay."
"And I want my part of the deal tonight."