11: Mine

(Chad in picture)

"Chad." I say backing up.

"Hey, baby." He smirked.

"D-dont call me that."

"Why not?"

"I'm not your baby anymore."

"Yes, you are."

"No I'm not. We broke up."

"I don't remember that."

"I do. So if you would leave." I try to close the door. He pushed it opened and walked in.

"Get out!" I try to pull him.

"Nope." I pull him again. He grabs my hands And my neck. "Listen bitch. You take orders from me. Not the other way around." He says. I slapped him. He didn't let go.

"Did you really just try to fight back?"

"Yes."

"Didn't you learn your lesson last time you tried that?" He slaps me.

"Hey!" I turned and saw Xavier.

"What?" Chad says.

"You need to get away from her."

"What are you going to do if I don't?" He walked up to chad and punched him in the face making him fall. Chad gets back up and they start fighting. "Guys!" I yelled. "Guys!" I screamed. I pulled Xavier away from Chad. "Come on."

"Get out!" He yells at Chad. Chad gets up and walks out.

"Alex. I'll be back tomorrow at twelve. Be ready to go." He says and slams the door leaving no time for protest. I started crying in Xavier chest. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry. You don't have to go." He says in my ear.

"He's going to kill you guys, if I don't."

He stays silent and carries me to my room. He sat on the bed and laid next to me. "Goodnight." He kisses my forehead and we fall asleep.

.

.

.

The next morning, I woke up to the sun in my face. I look at the time and saw it was 11:30. I get up. Then walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and get out and put my hair in a bun. I walked downstairs. I made some food and ate it. I walked back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and started playing a game. I heard a knock on the door. I got up.

"Time to face the devil." I mumble and open the door. "Hello." I mumbled to Chad.

"Speak up when you are talking to me." He says and I follow him to his car. I grabbed a rock and slapped him on the head. Making him drop. I run back inside and lock the door.

"Mom! Xavier!" They rush downstairs.

"He's back." They looked at me shocked.

"Go upstairs " my mom says.

"But mom..."

"No buts! You know what happened last time he woke up!" I looked down and ran upstairs. I went to my room and locked the door. I listened to hear what was happening downstairs. I heard my mom scream after a couple of minutes.

"Mom!" I opened the door and ran downstairs.

"Mom?"

.

.

.
More of a filler but what do you think happened?