14: Haha Family?

"You gonna stand there or hop in?" Michael says. I get in the front seat and closed the door.

"How did you get out?"

"My dad left and said I could leave for awhile. He came to see my cousin. About some business."

"Oh." I nodded.

"Where you want to go?"

"I don't know. I don't have anyone." I grabbed a towel that was in the back and wiped the blood off my legs.

"What happened to your mom? Xavier?"

"My ex boyfriend killed my mom. And he's back at school."

"What your ex boyfriend's name?"

"Chad." Michael's face paled.

"What?"

"Was Chad tall with brown hair?" I nod. "Brown eyes?" I nod. "That's my cousin that my dad came to see."

"Well, he's dead." I threw the towel down and looked out the window.

"I never liked him. My dad wished he was his son instead of me. He said something about dominating the weak. Which is something I don't do."

"You know the headmaster raped me right?"

"No I didn't." His grip tightens in the wheel.

"And he got me pregnant." He punches the wheel.  "One second." He got out the car and called  someone. I watched as he started talking on the phone. I opened my door a little to hear him.

"Dad! You raped Alex and got her pregnant! Why?!" He yells.

"Shit." I closed the door and closed my eyes. I hear him get back in.

"He killed it."

"I'm sorry." He says sincerely.

"So he's your dad?" "Yes. But we don't get along."

"Oh," I nodded.

"Can we go to the hospital, please?" I looked down as blood kept going down my leg.

"Yeah." He drive to the hospital. We get there and he helps me inside. A nurse walk up to us. "What happened?" She says.

"Someone got her pregnant, and killed the baby." Michael said. The nurse nods and puts me in a wheelchair. They rolled me to the back. They lay me on a table and Michael sits beside me. They lift up my shirt and put some gel on my stomach. They use the ultrasound.

"One of the babies were killed. The other one is still alive." She says as we look at the screen. "Wait...one of them?"

"You were going to have twins."

"Geez."

"The bleeding should stop in a minute." I nodded. "After that you are good to go." She smiles and leaves. I covered my face with my hands.

"I don't want to do this anymore." I sighed.

"I'm sorry all this happened to you." Michael says. I didn't say anything. The bleeding stopped. "We can go." He helps me up and we walk out. We got in his car and he started driving. "You want to get some more clothes?"

"Yeah."

"Where is your house?" I gave him directions to my house. He drives up and I walk inside. I get some clothes. I change into them and get back in the car with Michael. "Where you want to go?" He started driving.

"Anywhere." He smirks and drives faster.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Only to one of the best beaches in LA." I chuckled and shook my head.

"When are you going back to school?" I looked at him.

"I have to go back tomorrow."

"Oh..."

"Are you coming back?"

"Next week." He nods and we pull up to the beach. We get out. Michael picks me up and runs to the shore. I giggled. He sits me down on the sand and the water washes over my feet.

"Cold!" I jumped back. He laughs and sits down.

"You know. My dad wasn't always like this."

"What was he like?"

"He used to smile and be nice. But that was before my mom died"

"How did she die?"

"Car crash when I was fifteen."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"He blames me."

"Why? You didn't do anything."

"I had called her and asked her to get me some stuff for a project before she comes home. I heard the whole crash."

"Wow."

"He is right though. If I wouldn't have called her. She would still be here!"

"Michael, stop blaming yourself."

"I can't. I can't help it."

"Well. Try."

"H-how?" He says tearing up. I sat up a bit and grabbed his hand.

"Come on." I get up. He gets up and follows me. "Want some ice cream, darling?" He nods. "Alright." We walked to the ice cream shop. "What kind of ice cream?"

"strawberry." I nodded and order one strawberry and one chocolate.

"I'm paying." He says taking his wallet out.

"Nope." I took his wallet and put it in my bra. I grabbed my money and paid before he could do anything.

"Not cool Alex.  Not cool."

"Oh well." I grabbed the ice creams and we walked to a table. I gave him his wallet back. I slide him his ice cream and we start eating. "Do you feel better? Kinda? Sorta?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah. A little bit. You're the only person that has actually cared about me in awhile." He smiles.

"Really? You dad doesn't care about you anymore?"

"He only talks about  Chad."

"Oh..."

"And after I graduate. I become headmaster. It's a family tradition." He says.

.

.
No cliffhanger this time.

To certain people (you know who you are):
Have a fun day without "Chad" and "Headmaster" :/
Have a fun day with "Dad", "Xavier",and "Michael". Haha