7:I'm a Girl

"I never thought I would see you nervous." I say smiling. he chuckled.

"But yes I will be your friend"

"really?" his eyes widen. I nodded. he hugs me. I smile and hug back.

"anyways what do you do in the school?"

" I'm the representative for the school is yearly competition for my grade."

"cool." I folded my legs criss cross applesauce.

"you got any special talents?"

"nope."

"you want to go back to my dorm?"

" sure." we get up and walk out.we walked to his dorm and sit on the floor.

"what do you want to do?"

"we never finished the a game."

"let's finish up so I can beat your ass."

"In Your dreams."

I rolled my eyes and start playing.

.

.

.

"How the fuck did you beat me!" He yells and throws the controller.

"Because I'm awesome."

"I want a rematch."

I chuckled. "Nope."

"Please!"

"Fine."

He cheers and restarts the game. We start playing. He mumbled come on through the whole match.

I beat him again. "Told you."

"Shit!" He groans.

I giggled "Sorry."

"Hope are you better than me! I'm the best!"

"You wish you were the best. I'm awesome."

"Students. It's a school night. If you are in your dorm, no leaving. If you are elsewhere, go back to your dorm. Lights out in an hour." The intercom says.

"Well. I have to go. Bye." I hours him and walked out.

"Wait! Do you think I could get your number?" He says holding his phone.

I grabbed it and entered my number. I gave him back his phone. "No dick pics." I say and walked into my dorm. I walked in and closed the door.

"Xavier?"

No answer.

I groaned, "Xavier. I'm sorry I messed up your hair."

Still no answer. I sigh. I walk in my room. "Like my decoration?" He smirks. I look around and see sticky notes everywhere.

"What do you-?" I started laughing. I covered my mouth to stop myself. "What did you do?" I asked still laughing a little bit.

"I sticky noted your whole room. 1,000 sticky notes." He says smiling.

"Geez. So this is pay back?"

"No. This is part one of payback."

"I'm sorry."

"I know. And I forgive you but you are still getting payback. "

I sighed, "Fine." I sat on my bed and took off my shoes. He got up and left.

"Goodnight. Sleep Tight." He smirked as he closed the door.

"Dick ward." I mumbled and laid in bed. I put my head on the pillow but felt something sticky. "What the hell!" I sat up to see its glue. I hear him laugh.

"Are you in a sticky situation?" He yells.

"Asshole!" I screamed.

I went to the kitchen and got some peanut butter. I walked in his room and stick my hand in the jar. I slapped him with it. "You really must like peanut butter." I walked out the room.

He walks over to me with jelly. "Don't you dare Xavier." He smiled and put it on my face.

I grabbed some sugar and put it in his hair. "Bitch." I said. He grabs the flour. And pours it's on me.

I grabbed a cake that was on the counter. "Who's this for?" "Alice. That took me three hours!"

"Who's alice?"

"The girl you met when we were at The Hangout."

"Oh." I dumped it on his head and walked to the bathroom.

"I will never have time to make another one!" He whines.

"Maybe I'll help."

"Please help me! It's her birthday tomorrow and she's expecting a cake!" He begs.

"Okay."

"Thank you so much!" He cleans up the kitchen quickly and we start cooking.

.

.

.

"I'm going to wash up. Really, quick." I said to him as we put the cake in the oven. He nodded and I walked to the bath room again. I took a really short shower and changed clothes. I walked back in the kitchen.

"Lights out in ten minutes." The intercom says.I groaned.

"Cake done?"

"Almost." He says. I nodded and put on my pjs.

He took it out. "Good as new!" He says.

"Mhm."

"Night. Xavier. " I mumble walking to my room.

"Night." He walked to his room.

I take off the pillow case with glue on it and throw it on the ground. I get in my bed and instantly fall asleep.

.

.

.

Next morning, I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I turn it off. "I don't want to get up." I say into my pillow.

"You have to." I jump up.

"Michael! What are you doing in my room!" He shrugged.

"You can't just sneak into people's rooms!

"Xavier let me in" He shrugs.

I rolled my eyes, "do I have to get up?"

"Yes. You have classes. And apparently you have all your classes with me" He smirks.

"Ugh, your annoying."

"You agreed to be my friend. So this is what you get."

"Fine. Get out so I could get dressed." I stand up and walk to my dresser. He nods and walks out closing the door. I walked to the bathroom and did the things I needed to do. I put my hair in a bun and put on some shorts and a tank. I put on my boots and grab my bag. I walked out.

"Finally! You took an hour!" He says.

I rolled my eyes and started walking. He followed. "I'm girl. I take a long time." He rolls his eyes.

"What class do we have first?"

"English."

"Ugh!"

"What? Are you bad at English?"

"Yup."

"I can tutor you if you want." He gives me a wink.