Chapter 1 Arrival

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing. But this plot of a story.
Author's Note:
Hello fellow ARMY's it's been a total of 7years now with our beloved BTS. And because 7 is such a special number for our boys I couldn't help but also feel excited for them. I was especially excited for VMIN when their unit song FRIENDS came out! My inner fairycub (it's a term I made up for VMIN fans because Jimin's a fairy and Taehyung's a baby bear) heart just felt so full it was overflowing and thus was born this fanfic.
Which I'm going to apologize for now to those I end up offending, typos and improper grammar. I usually just read but the love for VMIN became overwhelming so this is my first fanfic ever. Also take note on a few things of how to read this:
"Dialogue"
'Inner Thoughts'
Well here it goes. I hope you can enjoy this story.

OCTOBER 13

Jimin was really happy today. Why you may ask? Because today was a special day for him. He was on his way to dance class when he opened the doors and was greeted by all his friends and instructors with a loud,

"SURPRISE!" as confetti rained all over the dance hall.

The dance studio was decorated with a black and gold Happy Birthday balloon sign, they even had a cake set out for him, with the words Happy Birthday Jimin! Congrats on turning 8 years old!  Written on top of it.

Jimin was even more excited to celebrate the rest of the day with his parents, who were usually too occupied with work to spend time with him, will be picking him up after his dance classes. They had the whole day planned out, they'll head out to the mall and buy him the One Piece Zoro figure he's been wanting since forever, watch the new superhero movie he's been looking forward to all year, and by the end of the day, they'd have dinner at his Uncle Seokjin's restaurant The Silver-Spoon, he was bringing along his own family. Which meant he'll be able to spend his birthday with his best friend this year too.

Unfortunately, on their way to the restaurant, both his parents received an emergency call from work and had to cancel the dinner plan. Being the sweet and understanding boy, he is, Jimin smiled and reassured his parents that it was alright and that he understood that work was very important.