Chapter 2 Reunited

PREVIOUSLY

Jimin was suddenly woken up by the train conductor's announcement. He rubbed his eyes to wipe the sleep away and got up from his seat to stand by the train doors. When Jimin looked at the window and saw his reflection he realized his glasses had slid down his face, his hair was tousled everywhere and his already chubby cheeks seem swollen from his nap. Jimin tried to fix his appearance as much as possible before the train arrived at the station.

PRESENT

'Wow. It's been seven years since that happened.'

Jimin got off the train. Once out of the station, he started walking to his new school. He began to wonder as to why he suddenly dreamt about his 8th birthday. He was fifteen now and was a first year in high school.

'Was it because I'll be seeing Taehyung again after five years?'

When Jimin turned ten, his family had moved to Busan due to both his parents work. Uncle Namjoon along with his dad, Yoongi, were the co-CEO's of a entertainment company together called BigHit Entertainment, which they succeeded from Bang Si-Hyuk. His papa Hoseok also works as a choreographer, sometimes a record producer in the company. When they discovered a subsidiary branch of their company in Busan was nearing bankruptcy, neither of them trusted anyone else to handle the situation. So one of them had to relocate to Busan, at first they couldn't decide who would have to move, but then his papa Hobi was given the opportunity by a huge sponsor to own a dance academy, but it would be located in Busan. Which led to Jimin and his family moving away five years ago.

It was difficult for Jimin to move away. He had to leave his home, his friends, his whole life was in Seoul. But most importantly he was leaving his Taehyung behind.

He remembered how miserable he felt that day, telling Taehyung about it. When he watched the smile from his face fade away and tears welling up in his eyes. It broke both their hearts to be separated, but Jimin didn't have much choice back then. If he did, he would stay by Taehyung's side forever. They cried so much it felt like their eyes would have fallen out of their sockets. They spent as much time as possible together before Jimin had to leave.

After he moved, Jimin and Taehyung kept contact by sending each other messages and calls but eventually their communication started to lessen due to Taehyung starting his acting career, which pretty much sky rocketed into a full-blown career as a idol.

According to Taehyung he was walking Yeontan out for his daily walk when a woman approached him and said she was part of the staff that was filming a drama nearby and they were in desperate need of extras. Although Taehyung was only an extra, he had caught people's attention with his handsome features, that people kept asking who the young boy extra was. Fans were demanding to know who he was and for him to appear in another drama or even a commercial. Taehyung had always showed an interest in acting, so he reach out to his father and signed up as one of BigHit's new talent and became the first actor/model of the company.