Chapter 3 Your Still You

PREVIOUSLY

"Is that your girlfriend beside you?" He looked at Jisoo and Taehyung who were now walking next to each other.

"What? We're just friends!" She answered.

"Hey! How can a guy and a girl just be friends?! It's obvious that you guys are dating!" He kept insisting with a grin on his face. Jisoo felt disrespected as she was being disregarded.

Taehyung let out a sigh trying to extend his patients and not lose his cool in front of the public eye. Just as they were about to enter the dining hall, Taehyung bump into someone.

 Just as they were about to enter the dining hall, Taehyung bump into someone

PRESENTJimin's POV

PRESENT
Jimin's POV

Jimin was surprised at how huge the Dining Hall was. It was beautiful, there were two floors with high wooden ceilings and huge glass windows that let in the natural sunlight. It felt really comfortable and homey. Jimin saw the bakery section and lined up for the pastries he was forced to buy. He looks towards the other section, seeing the line was getting longer.

'I should've bought the the bulgogi meal first.'  he realized his mistake.

Jimin finally bought everything he was threaten into buying, and started his way back to the classroom. He let out a sigh just thinking about going back to the classroom felt suffocating.

'I really don't want to go back...' we're Jimin's thoughts. He was so worried and occupied on his way out of the Dining Hall he didn't notice the person in front of him until he bumped into them.

Jimin looked up ready to apologize to the person when he paused to stare at the person in front of him but was shock to see who it was.

"Ta-"

"OI! What took you so long?!" He was rudely interrupted.

'Huh? Why is he with Taehyung?!' Jimin was taken aback and confused to see the two together that he didn't hear the question.

"You were taking so long I had to come here myself! Did you buy it?!" Dong-Gyun sounded aggravated.

"Y-yeah." Jimin moves towards Dong-gyun and gave him the take out bulgogi and hotteok he bought.