✰ into drama town ✰

I stepped off the train, bickering in the background. Luckily I brought my headphones.

As I was about to take the map out of my bag, a yellow Shih Tzu comes up to me. I notice how peppy she acts but looked tired.

"Hello! I'm Isabelle, the Town Secretary for Pamomaru!"

Looking at her from head to toe, she looked cheery and adorable.

"I'm Angelic.."

"Welcome to Pamomaru, Angelic! Let's get you started!"

She motioned for me to follow her, and so I did.

~timeskip to nook place~

"Alright here we are! You stay here, Angelic!"

She went in and slammed the door. Some heavy talking was happening. While waiting, I looked up at the sign, which said: Nook's Homes. The name was interesting, but why was Isabelle taking so long? Not only that, but I was also thinking about what Rover meant by Pamomaru being the 'drama town?'

Finally, the door opened, and Isabelle came out. Her fur was all ruffled up, and she was out of breath. 

"Come..on..in..Angelic..." She smiled. 

I stepped on in, as the store appeared to be a home store with many different interiors on display.

Whilst glancing, I noticed a chubby raccoon staring at me.

"Oh! Arelic was it? Me and Isabelle were just having the most delightful fight over what you should get for your house?"

"A-Actually, my name is Ang-"

"But of course, Isabelle, always pays the tent mortgage off, which is 10,000 bells." He butted in.

Bells? What was this new place?

"However, Tom Nook here, knows how expensive things like that are. Soo, the grand total to convert your house into reality would be for you to pay exactly.. 39,800 bells!"

B-But.. I can't afford that-"

"Mistah Tom Nook? The Great Ankha would like to have a grand refund, me meow." 

Then, I realized what Rover had meant. This town was dramatic!

"With all due respect Ankha, I'm sorry to say that all payments are final. Unless you would like to-"

Ankha glared at him. "But I want my refund NOW!. She pouted.

"Hm, well, you could sell your house perhaps? Work off your debt payments-"

"Fine! I'll just work at the Able Sisters AGAIN!" Ankha grumbled as she stormed off.

Was Tom Nook a con man? I guess I'll never know..

"Now where were we? Ah yes. As Ankha just said, you can work off  your payments. I'm sure it won't be so hard. Only a few days or weeks of good, hard work."

"O-ok.." I replied, hoping those days of hard work wouldn't be too long.                                                           

"Come along Angelic!  I have plenty to show you!"

~tour timeskip~

"Oh how time flies! I must get going, but you'll be fine on your own!" She giggled.

Without a word, she gave me an orange tent and left.

~tent timeskip~ (A/N: am i using these right??)

It took awhile, but I finally sent the tent up. I went inside, as I admired the beauty of it. I threw my bag in the corner and took some paper out of it.

On the paper, I decided to the draw Isabelle. She looked amazingly charming, reminding me of my own dog back home.

Through a small tent crack, I could see the darkness peering over the day.

I took out a small sleeping bed and slept in it.

Tomorrow was another day for me.

18 more days until New Horizons!! :D