✿ the sleepover ✿

TW: Bullying, Suicidal Thoughts.

----

My head hurts..

Oh. That's right, I fought someone last night..

Maybe some more complaints to Isabelle might make my day better- never mind, she's out visiting her sister. My mind suddenly flashes back to the black Shih Tzu I saw. Was that possibly her sister?

Might as well take a walk considering that Isabelle isn't here to listen to my ranting.

The moment I step outside, a blur comes up to me. A hard punch numbs my nose, causing my glasses to fall. The scent of blood still gets to me, as I begin to search for my glasses.

Crunch.

"My glasses!" I exclaimed.

"That's what you get, Stutterfighter."

The beginning of the name immediately reminded me of my new bully, Sable. (can i just say that sable is absolute good hedgehog, like I guess her appearance made younger me say no but i actually like her she doesn't deserve this hate young me)

Cowering in fear, I spoke the name. "S-Sable?"

"Don't remember me, huh? Oh that's right, after that chaotic scene, no one probably even likes you anymore!" She cackled.

I grumbled, wishing I had never been in that fight. Now I had a worse nickname than before!

Running as fast as possible, I run over to Main Street, rushing to the Nook place all winded and out of breath. Before he speaks I start yelling.

"SABLE IS INSANE, AND YOUR NEPHEWS ARE CON MANS! CAN I LIVE IN PEACE WITHOUT SOMEONE ATTACKING ME, PLEASE?!"

He pauses for a second, putting a finger in the air, but putting it back down.

Calmer, I speak. "I need to pay my loan now.."

"OK, how much do you have exactly?" He replies, smugly.

"About a million." He looks ecstatic but realizes I'm lying. I roll my eyes. "I have 40,000."

"Oh.. GIVE IT TO ME!"

I throw him half of my money, and I can swear I hear him celebrating as I leave.

~timeskip brought by not being able to see zipper's zipper~

I closed my eyes, dreaming of purple dotted walls with fluffy carpet and a beautiful chandelier.

Instead of seeing my dreams, I only saw a small room with hard flooring.

A sleepover would be a great idea in my new house! It'd be like a small housewarming party except no one get hurt.

~town timeskip brought by animal crossing theories~

It felt like I'd been walking for hours. Where was everyone?!

Splish. Splash.

Finally,  I'd found someone!

I rushed up to her, and before I speak, she looks at me with a dumbfounded look.

"Oh! Are you new around here?"

I sigh. "Rosie, I'm Angelic.."

 "Ehehe.. Sorry.." She laughs sheepishly.

"Anyways.. Would you like to come to my sleepover? It'll be at 1:20."

"Isn't that a bit early?"

"3:40?"

"Alright then! I'll see you there." She smiled and ran over.