In The Heat Of The Moment (MxF)

*Werewolves...sort of*

*Minimally edited, sry.*

*Also, I do not own the images in the media space. A few quick google searches will find you the same pictures.*

I had grown up normal. I had a normal mom, a normal dad, a normal house in a normal town, went to a normal school and had normal friends.

That all changed when I turned 18...actually about a week before.

I woke up sweating as my alarm went off.

"Holland? You awake," I heard my mother's voice through the door.

"Uh, yeah. Can you come in here," I asked, my voice shaking.

The door opened and my mother's face appeared with a smirk, "Are you going to fake being sick? Because you know that hasn't worked since--."

"No, mom. I think somethings actually wrong this time," I said, shivering, though I felt I was overheating.

Her smirk quickly turned into a look of concern as she came forward and placed her lips to my forehead.

"Oh, sweetheart, you're burning up! I'll go get the thermometer. "

As she left out of the room, I stripped out of my tank top and shorts, leaving me in only my underwear, and then pushed the thick comforter over the edge of the bed, leaving me with only the dark blue sheet to cover up with.

I had noticed as I pulled the shirt off that my nipples were painfully hard and sensitive to the touch but I chalked that up to it being close to my period, which was a bummer since my birthday was only about a week away.

It was December in Wisconsin so the heater was on in the house, as it always is every winter, but I felt as though I needed the window open.

My mother came back holding the digital thermometer and a damp rag. She placed the thermometer under my tongue and the rag to my forehead before stroking my sweat-drenched hair from my face.

As the thermometer chimed, the look of worry on my mother's face seemed to multiply.

"It's 101.6, that's definitely a fever. I'll go make a doctor's appointment," she went to walk out of the room.

"I mean, it's only a fever, mom. My stomach's not upset, my throat isn't sore, I don't have any other symptoms...It'll probably be okay if I go to school."

I began to sit up but she gently pushed me back down, "Oh, no you don't. That's still a fever so you're staying home from school, at least. If you start to feel any other symptoms, even just a headache, you call me or your father and we'll rush right back home. Got that," she asked in her very 'mother hen' way.

"Yes, mom. I got it," I sighed, after all, I wasn't going to fight her on this. Just a fever and I get to skip school?

Today wasn't too bad.

After mom and dad's cars pulled out of the driveway, I got up and opened my window to what should've been the freezing cold Winsconsin snow, but to me, it felt like a very light breeze on a hot summer afternoon.

It felt nice, but it wasn't enough.

I pulled on a robe and set to open every window in the house, noticing that I wasn't feeling the freezing chill that I was supposed to feel, before I headed to the bathroom for a cold shower.

Feeling the cold spray of the water on my aching breasts and tender nipples had my body breaking out in goosebumps and my body feeling hotter than ever.