Calvary Ch. 1 Beginning

Calvary

Chapter1- Beginning (Principium)

There was one two great men. Some would say they were rabbis, others would say they were prophets, servants of God. Their names were Jesus born in Bethlehem, and John the Baptist born in Judea. I meanwhile was born in Galilee in Nazareth and grew up as a domestic servant. My master told me That my mother and father died in an accident. Even though I was a servant my master Abraham was the best master anyone could have. I felt more like a student than a servant. On my days off master Abraham would teach me the ways of the world and in subjects like mathematics, literature, and human anatomy. He taught me to read and write. Master Abraham told me the greatest gift he could ever give me was education, something that no one could take away from me. He started teaching me when I was six years old. I was intrigued, wanting to learn more. I finally figured out what I wanted to be in life. I just had no idea what the future would hold for me. My name is Sarah, and this is only the beginning.

Authors Note:

I hope you all will enjoy Calvary. Please note that specific dates and times that are recorded are not exact and that they are guessed using the timeline of Christ's life. Also note I was being creative and have the titles in English and Latin Most information I will be using is heavily based of the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Please enjoy and keep up!

God Bless,

Sierra Ann