"𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝐧?..."

"𝐒orry. I don't want to be nosey or anything but how did you two break up?" Sofia asked

"No it's okay. It happened two years ago. I'm over it"

Who was I kidding? I was far from over this guy!

I take a deep breath. "To be honest I don't really know. We went on a really romantic date two days before winter break and it went perfectly.
The next day he wouldn't answer my calls or texts then on the last day of school he just broke up with me"

Fuck! Don't even think about it bitch. I swear if i start crying it's not going to end any time soon.
I haven't talked about him in so long. So long that it feels weird talking about it.

"I thought that i did something wrong and I blamed myself for it. I didn't want to face him ever again so i moved to France for 6 months to be with my aunt. When i came back I started casting again and I just moved on without getting over him. I just don't know how to get over someone not knowing what i did wrong you know?"

I didn't want to cry in front of two girls I just met so I just kept the tears inside.

"You know what? Fuck him. It was his loss anyways" Sofia said.

"You're just trying to make me feel better" i sad smiling at her and Olivia.

"Am i close?" She answered "very"

"Okay enough of sadness. Time to be happy again. Oh wait when did you say you had to go to set" Olivia asked looking at the time. I pick my phone and look at the time too "shit! I have to be there in 20 minutes!"

"Omg really! Can we please come with you?!" They look at me with puppy eyes "if take you guys home. I'm gonna be late anyways so sure"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁

I can't believe it! I just finished filming Legacies. I don't know how i was feeling to be honest.
I mean Olivia and Sofia were there hyping me up the entire time and everything went perfectly but

It doesn't feel like the end. I still have the feeling that i have to wake up early to come back here but I don't. It's over. Everyone was sad of course.

It broke my heart to see kaylee cry. Chris didn't want to admit it but i saw him crying at his trailer. I didn't cry at all because i have this thing where I don't actually believe the thing is happening so it takes a while for my brain to process what's actually happening.

It'll probably hit me tomorrow morning and i will sob all day.

I hug everyone and we stayed there for a little while just enjoying each other's company.

"It is 11pm and i have two fan girls sleeping in my trailer. I guess I should get going" i say. Everyone laughed a little as I hugged everyone one more time "just because we won't see each other almost everyday doesn't mean we can't hang out okay?" I say to everyone