"𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝗼"

☞︎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑
𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"I can't do this. I need some fresh air" she said and ran outside. I was going to go after her but Olivia followed her "it's better if you just stay here" Sofia said to me and then ran after Lynn.

Wait. Did Sofia know about me? Did she tell them. I mean they seem really close. "What happened" Matt said walking towards me.
"She wasn't feeling very well so she had to get some air" i said so everyone could hear.

"I don't know 100% about you two but you guys really need to fix it" the director said. Was it that obvious?

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

➪𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hey are you okay? What happened?" I turn around "I can't do it Liv, I can't " i said. The tears couldn't stop coming "i wasn't nervous at first but now that I actually saw him and just knowing i had to talk to him made me feel sick"

Sofia came and gave me a hug "how am I supposed to talk to him? Oh hey! Remember that day you took me on a date and broke up with me out of nowhere" I continued.

"Look, i know this is hard. I know dealing with him might be hard but you need to show him you're over him. You can't show him your emotions this fast" what Olivia said didn't make sense at all but she was kinda right.

"If he doesn't bring up the past, I won't either." I said smiling.

Olivia's comfort smile turned into a frown but she just wiped my tears "that's the spirit, now let's go" Sofia said and started walking back inside.

When we got in all eyes were on us "are you okay Larry?" asked giving me a water bottle. Aww he's so nice. "Yeah I'm fine I just needed some air" i said in a reassuring smile. "Okay 5 again"

I go back to my seat and Josh was already there. We stayed silent for a few seconds before he spoke up "Ly-"
"Don't call me that." I simply said. I wasn't even looking at him but I could feel his eyes burning on me "Hi Adalynn" he said.

𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾

What the hell am I thinking.

"Look, you don't have to talk to me at all if you don't want to and i get it you hate me" he started "but we're going to be in the same show and after next week we'll see each other almost everyday. I think we should talk"
He said. I scoff and look him right in the eyes

"you wanna talk Joshua? Okay let's talk"
"Let's start. What about you tell me why you broke up with me with no reason at all" "and please don't say the we were young and dumb excuse"

He didn't say a thing "Next" the director said

"That's what I thought" i say and switch places

𝖶𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋! 𝖶𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

Shut up! Ugh! I can hate him forever if I want to.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

i was now at my moms house laying on my bed thinking if i should go back to my apartment. i mean i leave to Utah in a week and i should probably apologize to my friends. i look at my snap map to see if they are all together. as i expected they were all at the apartment. i put on a hoodie and a random leggings. i take my phone and my car keys.

"where are you going" i heard behind me. i turn around and see Amelie sitting on the sofa "i have to pack for Utah baby. do you want to come" i ask her. she hasn't been in my apartment in ages. i help her her get ready and since i'm not in the mood to take Amelie's seat thing from my mom car i decided its better if i just drive my mom's Tesla.

from my mom's house to mine it's like a 35 minutes drive so it takes a while to get there.

when i get to the parking lot i see that Amelie is sleeping. i pick her up and walk inside.

i unlock the door and walk in. when i do i see Jonah and Tate on the sofa like 5 feet from each other and bry in the kitchen. when i close the door all eye turn to the door. Tate immediately jumped off the sofa and walked my way and Bry behind her "i should take her" Jonah said pointing to sleepy Amelie. i give her to Jonah and i stand there with my two best friends in complete silence "look, i'm so sorry Ada. i know what we did was wrong and selfish but i can't take it anymore. i miss my best friend and roommate" Tate sounded so hurt. she looked like she's been crying for days.

"i miss you guys too. i over reacted and i'm so sorry. i miss my best friends too" i say

we all get into a group hug. i still know some things aren't right but i missed my best friends and i'm so happy i got the back "hey! i wanna join too" Jonah said opening his arms. i walk to him and give him a hug too.

"i can't believe you are leaving in a week" Tate said making me look at her in awe. she was helping me pack since i was going to be in Utah for five months."but i will be back after 10 days" i say smiling. while Tate and i were packing Bry was online buying stuff i need for the house there. me, Sofia and Olivia decided to rent a

house near the school. we decided the house theme would be marble and i would decorate my room, the kitchen and the living room. the girls wanted to help too but decorating is more my thing. "What's happened between you and Jonah?" I asked sitting down "he broke up with me" Tate response and i jump from the bed "wait what! Why" I whisper yelled at her "well he thinks I'm keeping secrets from  him and asked for a break"

"Well, are you hiding something from him?" I ask sitting back down. 𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔

She took quite a while to respond "n-no" I've known Tate for too long and i know for a fact she's lying.

"Adalynn i'm hungry" Amelie said running towards me and giving me a hug. I look at the time "it's getting late and my mom will be home soon so I think we should go"
I say picking up Amelie. I say goodbye to everyone and leave.

As i was putting Amelie on her little baby chair i get a call from Olivia "hello" i say walking inside the car.
"H-hey Ada! Um Sofia isn't answering her phone and I really need someone to talk to" she said. She sounded really bad, it was like she was sick and crying all day.

"I'm on my way"

I go to taco bell and ordered some food for Amelie, me and Olivia. I take Amelie home and my mom was already home so i leave immediately to go to Olivia's house.

I wonder if she's okay.

᯽᯽᯽
About this time everyone knows what's happening to Joshua. I get that what he said was wrong but c'mon guys! That was like 2 years ago and he was around 16. 16 is a really complicated age and most of things we do at 16 we regret. And we all know people change.

What I don't get is why you guys are bringing this up now! I mean that was like two years ago and y'all are making drama about it now?? I'm very sure he regrets what he said and will apologize eventually.

Ik when I post this chapter this entire drama will be over but I wanted to share my opinion ig.