"𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝗼𝐥𝐝"

☞︎𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you this before it's ju-" she started and i cut her off "Liv it's okay. You weren't ready"
I say hugging her "i just don't understand. He said it was just a break and then the day i met you he said he wanted to get back together. And now he has a new girlfriend?! We didn't even end things"

Olivia is currently telling me about her ex boyfriend Ethan. He has a new girlfriend and Liv is pissed. I'm trying to make her feel better but I don't know how.

If you talk to me about boyfriends that leave you without a reason then i can help you but i can't seem to find the right words to help her.

☞︎February 4th

"Promise me you'll send me a new picture every day" Tate says wiping her tears "you do know that I'll come back for valentines right?" I ask her "we know but 10 days without you is too much" Bryana said coming behind her "oh and i want to give you this" Bry said giving me a little box. I open it and it said 'leave me alone Bassett' I laugh a little "you can use this when you're on set and not in the mood to talk to him" she said.

"I'm pretty sure I'm never going to use this, but thank you love" i said giving her a hug. Jonah and Tate weren't talking anymore so i said my goodbyes to him last night.

"It's time to go wildcat" i turn around to see Sofia and Liv waiting for me. "Bye guys" i say and wave at them.

(This is why I don't photoshop! Im terrible)
(It's okay u can laugh)
(Someone pls make photoshops 4 me )

(This is why I don't photoshop! Im terrible) (It's okay u can laugh)(Someone pls make photoshops 4 me )

Liked by yojonah, bryanasalaz and 98 569 others
AdalynnVanDoren:gonna miss the gang + tate :(

Load 859 comments
@tatumm: see u in 10 :(
↳@adalynnVanDoren: see u in 10 bby
User1:where is she even going?
@Sofiawylie:let the Utah adventures begin
↳@adalynnVandoren: Let's go wildcat
User2:I didn't know sofia and Ada knew each other
User3:JOSHUA is going to Utah too!
@Yojonah:have a save flight!
↳@AdalynnVanDoren: xoxo 😚
@Julialester:Can't wait to see you again
↳@AdalynnVandoren: were in this together
@QuincyFouse:this entire comment section gives me HSM vibes...
↳@oliviarodrigo:HSMTMTS**
↳user: what does that mean?!
@Dararenee: the amount of sleepovers..
↳@mattcornett: you got me in the sleepover part
@jenarooski:good luck!
↳user4: what is happening???
↳user5: i guess they r going to go on a Utah trip
User: such a hoe outfit
↳@adalynnvandoren: hoes recognize each other