"𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"

☞︎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸8𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Today's the day. The day I'm really exited yet terrified about. We meet the rest of the cast today which means that I'm going to see him.

I don't really know what I'm feeling. A part of me doesn't want to see him but i know a little part of me is exited to see him after such a long time.

We live in the same city and i haven't seen him in like 2 years. He lives fifteen minutes away from my moms house and 45 from mine and Tate's apartment.

And talking about Tate. I haven't talked to them since I yelled at them. I'm not that mad anymore but i just want to get this paranoias out of my head.

I'm probably just confused and thinking that my friends are hiding something. We're going to Utah in February to start filming. The sad part is that i have to go to the apartment and face Tate.

I don't know if I should just forgive them before I leave or not. But it's not the best idea to leave without forgiving them.

"Hey honey you're alarm has been going off for the past 5 minutes" i look to my door and see my mom "yeah sorry" i say and turn it off.

I get up and started to get ready.
I out some makeup on but mot to much. Don't want go look like a clown.

I open my closet and try to decide what to wear.
After a few minutes I decide to wear this☟︎

To go with outfit i just put on a pair of white lacoste shoes

To go with outfit i just put on a pair of white lacoste shoes. They're literally my favorite. I buy the same pair every year.
I look at myself in the mirror and try to decide what to do with my hair. I mean I can't look very bad because my freaking ex is going to be there.
Then i put the like this.

(Idk why the pic is that way but pls ignore it)

I then walk downstairs to see my mom making blueberry pancakes. My favorite. I sit down next to Amelie and help her eat. It was now 1pm and i was already late. I put the dishes off the table and put Amelie in the living room. "Honey you're late you need to go" my mom said rushing me.