"𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗼-𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆"

𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Have a save flight bunny" Jonah said giving me a hug.
"And thanks for staying with me" he added and wiped my tear. It's not like last time. This time I'm going to be gone for a long time.

"It's my fault you're hurting of course i had to be there" i say. He pulls me from the hug "no no! Tate decided she was going to cheat. She was the one that kissed Josh. Never blame yourself for telling the truth" Jonah has always been a brother to me. We might be the same age but he was so mature and caring.

Anyone that dates him is a lucky girl. Or boy! Not judging.

"I'm here too" bry said looking at me. "Come here mrs. Quincy girl" i say and give her a hug "don't forget that you guys can come and visit anytime okay" I remind them.

"We love you Lynn" bry said "can i just say that I'm happy we can call Lynn again. Ada was not the move" he said making me laugh.

I give Jonah one more hug and start walking towards the airport door "oh! Don't forget to tell me how your second date goes Bry" she wipes her tears and nodded.

I walk inside where Matt, Olivia, Dara and Josh were waiting for me. Sofia is already in Utah. Matt came to California yesterday because he had a photoshoot with Brookelynn.

Apparently after that things got messy and they had a huge fight. I don't know exactly what it was about but Dara said that Brookelynn wanted to be supportive but she couldn't stand knowing that her boyfriend would be kissing liv in the show.

Which is stupid because Liv is 16 and Matt is 20.
Like what could happen? Exactly! Absolutely nothing.

We check in our bags and now we are waiting for the airplane. Matt said he was going to get some food but it's been like 20 minutes an he did come back yet.

"I'm going to find Matt" i say standing up. Everyone nods and i start to walk around. I go to subway, taco bell, wendy's and nothing. I tried to look at every restaurant i found but I didn't find him anywhere.

I walk to starbucks and see on the chair next to the cafe.
I walk towards him and sit on the chair in front of him "hey buddy" i say. He looks up and his eyes were red, puffy and watery. "Oh my god Matt" i say and put my chair next to him. He hugs me "she wants a fucking break Lynn." He laments. "I'm so sorry that this is happening to you Buddy. I know it's hard but everything will be alright." I say wiping his tears.

I text Dara and tell her that I found Matt.

"Everyone knows that people always break up after breaks" he continues "no Matt, Look at me! You and Brooke are made for each other. I mean look at you guys. I would die just to get a relationship like yours. You love her and she loves you! Whatever is happening with you two you guys always find a way back to each other" i tell him.

"Thanks Lynn. I really appreciate it" he said giving me weak smile. "Everything for you" we stand up and walk back to our gate since our flight leaves in 15 minutes.

When we see the group everyone hugs Matt so he could feel better. I'm really sad he's going trough this. He's so caring and sweet, he doesn't deserve it.

—-