Chapter 7 - Hot Guy

(A/N this is how I think Eric looks- nothing like prince Eric at all! Hehe I also thought of that song)

I wake up in a new bed. Good god! I hope it's not Rowans bed. I shuffle around and I feel a body right next to mine. I peek my eyes open to find a shirtless, blond boy. I recall dancing with him- I think. He is still asleep and his back is to me, that's why I say I think. He looked more blond last night, maybe. It's still all fuzzy. All I remember is being humiliated by a player. Maybe Elaine had more luck than me.

He starts to move around so I decide to close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I slowly pull my knees up and I feel tears.

"Good grief. I think last night we both got too drunk." He states. He doesn't even look at me. I drape my arm over my eyes and groan in agreement. He chuckles. He turns his head towards me in the slightest way and just stares.

"I'm sorry- your name?" I ask. He chuckles again. Damn that's hot. It's like a deep purr. Mmm.

"Eric. And don't worry, I know your name Ve. You've made a reputation after last night." Shit.

"Meaning?" I hesitate to ask. He smiles.

"Well, Rowans got a new car. And your known for passing out at parties." I give a sigh of relief. "Well and also going home with a new guy." I groan. At least I know nothing happens. I'm still a virgin who's only made out a couple times.

"What happened after I went out?" He did a small shrug.

"Well Rowan shit his fucking pants after I was the one to catch you. He saw us dancing and you passing out made him snap maybe? Well anywho I've got a black eye and he's got a busted lip." People fought? Over me?! I take a closer look at him and see his swollen eyebrow. I sit up,

"Good God you need some ice and bandages!" I gasp out.

"The alcohol is a good enough pain reliever. I'm fine." I roll my eyes in a scoff and go to stand up. Come on earth. Stay still! I wobble but I find my balance.

"Lead me to your bathroom. You have blood on your face and we need to get down the bruising." He sits up on his elbow and smirks at me. "What?"

"Your cute in the morning." I stare at him in disbelief. I didn't take his shirt so I'm still in my dress. I stand in the doorway waiting for him to get up. I groan at him and he snickers.

"Come on. Up!" I tell him. This time he groans. Once he gets up he shows me the bathroom. I search for a cloth as he sits on the edge of the bathtub. I find a cloth and I dampen it at the sink. I press it up against his bruised skin and he winces in pain. "Sorry!" I say a little too high pitched. He gives me a tight smile. I continue to clean him up.

By the time I'm done he looks a lot better. I've even managed to get the swelling down. I'm leaned over- inches from his face. I've got one more thing to do before I finish. He stares at me intently. If I could I would a avoid eye contact. He's been good so far so I continue to concentrate.

He inhales sharply as I pat the wound with the warm cloth. I lean in to take a closer look. His green blue eyes are bright. I stare in awe at how beautiful they are. Why are boys blessed with beautiful eyes and eyelashes? The next thing I know his lips are on mine. It's only a light brush but he leans in with more passion. I back up in surprise.

"Excuse me- I uhm.." I try to create words but they don't come out. He nods understanding what I mean.

"Sorry- I thought it was a good idea under the circumstances In honesty." I shake my head.

"I'm sorry I just wasn't expecting it, I guess." He nods and starts to stand up. "Hold on I need to bandage it." He sits back down and I find some bandages in a cabinet above the toilet. The wound isn't to big it's just a lot swelling and bruising. By come Monday it should look a little better.

Rowan's POV:
God damnit! I grip my head and turn to my nightstand. Whiskey. I got drunk. I got in a fight. I fucking drive home in a 1967 Mustang! Good god. She's in my head, in my damn head. Amelia comes up behind me and rests her head on my shoulders and wraps her arms around me. I feel her breathing down my neck. I close my eyes and turn away from her. This isn't what I want. She isn't what I want.

"No." I whisper out. I barely even heard myself. I feel her cheek rest on my shoulder.

"Why hun? Was it something I said? If something's wrong you can tell me." She kisses my cheek and I decide that's when I need to get up. I stand up and I look at her. I look at Amelia. Not Venus. I remember seeing Venus is my shirt. Just a band tshirt but since then I look at the shirt and see her. I want to see her. I get out of my room and Amelia follows.

"I don't wish for company right now." I simply tell her. She looks taken aback. She gets her shoes and phone and rounds the corner to the stairs. The last thing I see is her fake blond hair. I go to pick up my phone to text Venus. What did I do?

(A/N)
Notes? Comments?

Woah?! Amelia?! Eric?! What happened to Romans Goddess? She's on his mind but is he on hers? Ooooo

I'm getting way too into this 😂

Okay adios my lovelies! 💖