Prologue: Messiah

Angel: Always wanted to do this! Now I get the chance!

_Arsene_ : Of course you would make this. It'll be interesting to see what will happen.

Angel: Eh, on with the story!

???: Makoto-sama! Wake up!

Makoto slowly opens his eyes as he saw a figure with a worried expression.

Makoto:...Elizabeth?

The now named figure is Elizabeth, she is a member of the Velvet Room and personal guide for Makoto.

Elizabeth hugged Makoto out of sheer joy and cried into his chest.

Elizabeth: I finally set you free from your horrible fate! I'm sorry it took so long my love!

Ah...that's right, another detail was that Elizabeth had asked out Makoto and to which he agreed before he met his untimely fate.

Makoto: Thanks for setting me free Elizabeth.

You think it would turn out this way, however, you are wrong

As both lovers kept staring at each other, they didn't notice a dimensional gap had swallowed them whole.

Elizabeth held onto Makoto for dear life, she doesn't want to ever let go of him again.

Makoto hugs her figure as they kept falling until they landed on hard ground.

Makoto: Ow...haven't felt pain in...?

Elizabeth: Ten years to be exact Makoto-sama. Although, I have no idea where we are at the moment.

They were in a forest with a path out to what looks to be a town. Both of them looked at each other noticing the position...they were...on.

Elizabeth: Quite unexpected to be in this position already, you are quite the horndog Makoto-sama.

Makoto: This was not my intention.

Elizabeth laughed and got off the blue haired teenager. So how did she fall for him? She remembers, she fell for him when Makoto would constantly tell her what was she doing and are you okay?

She generally started to have feelings and it became love. Even if he was younger by 2 years, she knew her heart had been "taken".

Makoto: Hmm...I don't believe we are in Japan anymore.

Elizabeth: Why not head down this path? It could lead us to civilization.

Makoto: Let's go then...

Elizabeth: Just a moment my sweet emo boy. You might need these!

She hands him his personal evoker and katana. How did she get these? We may never know!

Makoto: Thanks...dear.