Subaru x Emilia

-I...will definitely... save you!

-I love you, Emilia!

.

Silver hair. Long ears. Those characteristics described Emilia, a very hated and detested half-elf in Lugnica Kingdom.

The Witch of Jealous Satella, a silver hair half-elf who drained the whole world dry, a fanatic of love, a legend had been engraved and recounted.

Emilia thought, that nobody would ever feel empathy or acknowledge her for her true self. She would forever be this repulsive, and repudiated girl. Nevertheless, she still hopes for the Throne, bring justice and fairness to the Kingdom, and become a Queen.

Why must life be this cruel and iniquitous? Why must important things and people she loves step out of her life, leave her alone in this solitary world? Why must she have to be glued to this hapless fate?

Why did I do wrong? Miss Fortuna...Geuse...

Father.

I can't be save anymore...

Emilia can see what is going on in front of her eyes, that no one in this Kingdom would accept her. Not that she wanted that much.

No more hopes.

.

That boy, an angel opened the door of happiness for her to explore. The first person ever who fell in love with her, nodded his head and smiled to whatever sides of her. Emilia's eyes filled with shiny lodestar, like a star named Subaru.

Her time had been reset, all started again from zero. Her life was like being constraint inside a thick ice cage, deprived the privilege to live, stole the dream of seeing the beauty of the light. Engulfed her, threw her into disdain, ridiculed her for keep dreaming in illusory. Feel like all the air being swallowed by cascade, can't breath while sank deep into the bottom of a hole, struggled with the cold cuts through skin, blood and bones.

That's it until a pink light shine on, unlocked her desperate heart, broke the curse tears off her prospect. That voice, the hands of that boy, pulled her out of the abandoned cage deepened in the salty water, hugged by seaweeds and chained by shackles and locks.

Emilia closing her eyes, soaking inside the darkness.

And when she opens her eyes, the glint of that angel, Natsuki Subaru will warm and comfort her, ordain her thing called "love".

That's all Emilia has ever hoped for.