ReinSuba 2 [Beauty]

Requested by @LittleYandere_7

.

Nearby the village closed to Roswaal's mansion, where a raven haired boy laughing along with a few children, a handsome red-haired man observing the boy with full love in his eyes.

That's Reinhard van Astrea, who keeps staring directly at Subaru.

Without a doubt, the red one had some special effects towards the other boy. His eyes looks warm, his smile not change a single millimeter, and the urge wants to get closer to Subaru, totally obviously for someone who hasn't fell in love before.

It's about time for Subaru to notice Reinhard's presence, joyful smile catches someone's heart, waving his slender arm.

"Reinhard! What are you standing there for? Come join with us!"

Reinhard couldn't help but feel happiness all over his body and mind. Smiling widely, no hesitation to come close to Subaru. "All right!"

.

"Hah~ What a great day without any troublesome villain around!~ Don't you think so, Reinhard?"

After a long day playing with the kids, Reinhard walks Subaru to his mansion, worries about his safety.

"You're right, Subaru."

"..." - Subaru frowns his eyebrows, close his mouth for a moment.

"What's wrong? Did something matter?"

"Um... no. Just feeling a bit chill when I saw you looked at me the whole day, as if you were going to tell me something significant. Please don't tell me you are about to assault me! You know I gained no chance to defeat you."

"Haha! You're funny, Subaru!"

"Don't mention it!"

Reinhard still keeps his sweet smile, but the darken aura inside his eyes isn't possible to hide.

"Subaru. May I ask you something?"

"Sure thing. As long as it is not something violating my private life!"

"..."

"Oh~ Come on!"

"Why do you love Emilia-sama so much, to the point you risked your life for her?

"Eh..." - For some awkwardness, Subaru wondering why would Reinhard asked him such a thing.

"..."

"Etou... Why do you want to know?"

"You said to everyone that you love her, and I can totally see that coming. But the first time I had ever seen you with Emilia-sama, she told me that you were never inside her memories at all. Have you met her before? She must did something big for you, to be able gain your heart and life. I was surprised, Subaru."

"Ah~~ I see. Even you curious about my undying love for Emilia-tan, eh..." - Subaru blushed for a second, and turned his gaze to somewhere else, seems very focus on his thoughts.

Subaru closed his eyes, deepened his mind in the beautiful images of Emilia, clearly known why he loves her so much. But he didn't want to let it all out, since the person who asked him is a guy, and Subaru selfishly don't want to let any other man thinks about the love of his life except for him. Afraid of being cheating on due to his lack of charm.

Once clear his mind, Subaru turned his head with usual idiotic big smile, but in someone's eyes, it's the cutest thing ever.

"Well, you know that Emilia-tan is an angel, a lots of guy would glance at her, so I have to brag about my love for her a bit. You already know, she's always helping people out without thinking about getting pay back, putting other above her own benefits. Kind to kids, using her life to protect people out of danger. MOREOVER!"