Reinhard x Subaru

Only greedy fools, will think that being born in noble and wealthy place, is the happiest thing ever.

Reinhard van Astrea, the strongest swordsman and shiniest candidate for the appellation "Sword Saint". Everyone admires, respects and loves him. Look at the outside of Reinhard, most people will think that everything goes easy on him. However life isn't easy. Got something so high and big, the price is also heavy and hard to carry on, too many pressure put on the shoulders, and no one will ever understand.

However, those burdensome that squeezed his heart, finally got some empathy and comfort. Natsuki Subaru, the first person who treated him like a normal person, no lest about his place. Only being a friend with such a small, mediocre boy, Reinhard's heart first time feels care, after those months and years live in luxurious environment, restrictive like being tied up by spiky, stabbed in his self-esteem and life.

First time breath in the air beyond those clouds in the sky, not being crushed by a pomp place and noisy praises. Just need to stay beside that boy.

Subaru's hands, is the warmest hands he had ever touched. Those brown eyes, holds such loyal of a sage, his true life saviour. When both his and Subaru's lips touched, the taste in his mouth feels like he's being sent back to childhood, eating each sweet, yummy candies from beloved parents.

Really no one could make him laugh so cheery, freely like Subaru. Like reset everything from beginning, treat each scars getting from the past, make a new and fresh communication.

Something Reinhard yearned for so long.

Again, sorry for my poor English.(*'ω'*)