Julius x Subaru

The greatest knight. He has been called like that. Julius Euclius is the greatest knight.

In that knight's column, who is really brave enough, to be able to protect something they cherished. Honour, prideful like a gold sculpture, but the word "deceitful" still exists. Julius only knows how to avoid that circled eddy, to stand with those souls for glory.

How piteous.

Still, somebody has been able to flip this unsightly column filled by dirt and darken colours. That boy, Natsuki Subaru is the first individual to discover the denunciation of the very called "knights". Not different from flip the ground over to the highest place, kick the sky down to the deepest cliff, make the whole world falling into wobble mess, no matter how many helps symbolize, there's nothing can be save.

Universes in this underworld, good and bad things always parallel. Black and white curved together, the sun rise at the east, then go down at the west. The hard and dry ground, completely opposite of the immense sky which is untouchable, nobody can feel it. Everything is clear and obviously. Except for one thing that no one can see through.

People's heart. Light colour will make it harmony with heart, actions can represent it. Dark colour will make it feral, obtus, flip here and there, still can't understand what exactly lives inside it, evil or monstrous, really hard to get it.

But that boy, Natsuki Subaru, is the type will spit out everything got in mind, carelessly show the sense of humor which not so...great. Julius was impressed by it somehow, and after Subaru called him "the greatest knight", he can see what is grown in his heart, then he got to admit it.

-You like Natsuki-kun, don't you, Julius?

Right after Anastasia finished her line, he nodded his head and confessed. "Yes, Anastasia-sama."

Simply just that. Probably the way to live so honestly of that boy, affected Julius not much less.

Julius smiled. He's happy with it. As long as that boy, Natsuki Subaru is still right next beside, that's all he longed, his hope and his seed for flowers of light.

Like a God had been exiled to the underworld, need an angel to rescue him.