Subaru x Rem

A living thing, which very difficult to predict what will happen next after this moment. Who knows one second later, the whole world will be disrepair by nature mutation.

Same thing for Rem. Even as a demon, she still has a heart beating every heartbeat like a clockwise, activate every second. Good side, bad side keep turning around and around, follow by mind. The moment when one of the Witch's Cult, chopped off her sister's horn, Ram's power permanently lost, she smiled. Yes, Rem smiled, because she was envy Ram, and satisfied when the thing made her a loser disappeared.

Lost family, lost the whole clan. Now Rem's place is Mathers mansion only. In Rem's heart, she will forever be the past Ram's shadow, a total replacement. Like a card with two points, a chessman with two profits. Lose one, and the other's futile efforts won't be able to get value back.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. When did Rem become this dire? The witch's scent from that boy, all in Rem's mind is to kill, something maids keep in the heart.

.

No. Why did you save Rem? You almost lose your life for someone so inferior like Rem? It's all Rem's fault! Rem's carelessness.

Subaru-kun!

You saved Rem. Rescued Rem from the cumbersome thoughts deep inside Rem's heart,  gave Rem absolute faith combined with beautiful sunshine. What Rem see...

How gorgeous it is, dear those souls fanatical like demons.

Her time and heart had been sealed, probably nobody could save or move it. That boy just need an action, a speech, eyes lightened like can compare with the sun, easily opened an origin for the demon maid.

Dear fanatic, angel, hero of the blue ogre.

Thanks to Subaru-kun, the utter suspicion flooded by hatred, was warmed up and caressed gently. For Subaru-kun, Rem can sacrifice everything. You're the God's treasure that Rem honored enough to see, to be able to touch with something called "love", Rem's Subaru-kun.

Everything belongs to you is gems, priceless than any rare substance stuffed with metals, furnished in Mathers mansion.

How high you are, Subaru-kun. How can Rem reach to you? Rem's freedom was like being shut down when Rem must leave you. What a bad omen. How come Rem feel so far away from you? Even Rem trying to reach you with feet, it's all too late.

How long do Rem need to live inside dreams, dear loved sage?