✌️Chapter three ✌️

Hello and welcome my little darknesses, here's another chapter.

Edited December 19 7:19 pm

————————————————————————————-

Yury's POV

I managed to finish reading the entire book in a couple hours.

It was very cliché and I guess in someway it was also entertaining and it got some interesting parts in it.

It had the classic heroine falling down to her knees and of course one of the male lead picking her up gently.

The heroine being the kind soul she was, she was telling one of the male lead that it wasn't good to steal and be mean to others just because their rank is higher.

The heroine bumping into one male lead and then apologizing while having an injury on her ankle before limping away.

The heroine stopping a fight that was happening in the hallway.

And basically just doing what a good female lead should be doing.

But the book surprisingly had gore in it.

It was a trigger warning on the second chapter when I was reading along.

Then again this book is also 18+ so I wouldn't be surprise.

And then we had the villainess.

The evil villainess whose job is to ruins the heroines life and making it a living hell for her.

She also just so happens to be engaged to one of the male leads.

But of course the marriage failed because the male lead ended up falling for the heroine of the story just like all the others.

In my opinion, I find the villainess extremely sad.

Her parents basically weren't even there in her life when she needed them the most and her friends weren't even her real friends they were just there because of her high rank.

So she basically just turned to her supposedly engaged fiancé.

She just wanted to be loved it but she couldn't get it because of the heroine.

Honestly, I pity her so much to the point I hated the heroine.

But of course since this is just a story I can't really do anything other than just give her my wishes, that maybe in another story she can get her a happy ending.

Even though there were a lot of tragedy and a lot of gore and shit,

The book had a happy ending just like all the other fairytales.

Since the book also had a game I decided to try out the game before heading to sleep.

It was quite similar to the story except It gave more detailed and there were pictures.

It was a really good game I also really enjoyed the story.

But I really pity the villainess.

If I was in the book I'll help the villainess I'll help her find love.

But of course I can't do anything.

"This female leader so stupid."

I grumbled underneath my breath, I really hated the fact that the heroine had to act all innocent and cute. The family is a full grown lady. She literally an 18-year-old yet she knows absolutely nothing about the outside world.

And again I'm pretty sure I've  said this before, but she literally looks like she's 11.

She's literally the shortest out of everybody in the entire game.

But she was rather beautiful.

A lovely girl who's beauty is unmatchable against an angel, her heart filled with kindness and love for others, never once in her life done evil deed, she was just someone you would called perfect in every single way.

How sweet of her.

Our sweet sweet female lead is just amazing.

And of course her amazing husband.

With her lovely friend.

All of them had a happy ending

Every.

Single.

One.

Typical female lead.

I placed my phone down back on the little small silver table and just lean back on my hospital bed.

I can feel myself starting to get a little drowsy.

So that's when I let the sleepiness consume me and let the darkness in my sight.

I I couldn't wait for tomorrow to tell my friends about my opinions on the game in the story.

But I wish I knew that was going to the last time I saw them.

If only I've never played the game.

If only I've never read the stupid game.

If only I've never went to sleep.

If only...

I...

I'm scared.

I'm so scared.

I don't wanna die.

I haven't said goodbye...

I'm scared....

I'm so fucking scared....