Being edited.

Thank you all for the support! Because the last chapter was so short, I have made a another chapter but longer then the last one. I felt bad because I couldn't t give you a longer chapter but I'm still a beginner at writing. Thank you for understanding! Please enjoy! 😊 

P.s there are swear words up ahead!

(Edited)

————————————————————-——————–———

Yury's POV 

It's been one year since lily was born into the world. Mother and father spoil her a lot. A little too much if I have to be a little honest...

Then again, she's a girl and girls deserve to treated nicely. Also boys. But anyway, I have a feeling  that lily is also reincarnated like me. She acts a bit different from all the other babies that I've seen from the old world.

She cries when she doesn't get what type of toys she wants, always throws something on floor when it's something she doesn't like, if she gets bored of her old toys she will begin to throw them around and If we try to bring it back to her she will start crying and smacking the toys around, and will scream on top of her lungs if nobody is paying attention to her.

But nobody can resist her. She is a very adorable one year old that the entire house loves her. I can resist her, but I still spoil her sometime. Not a lot because I would hate for her to be a spoiled child when she gets older.

 Not a lot because I would hate for her to be a spoiled child when she gets older

( ignore the breasts and the violin)

Isn't she cute? That's why the maids and mother and father  can't help but gush over her.

I'm right now sitting with my parents and all of our maids and butlers . The reason why our maids and butlers are sitting is because I was the one who let them. I told my mother that I wanted them to have dinner with us. She didn't ask me why and granted my wish.

I'm eating dinner with them and my mother is feeding lily her baby food that she needs while father is gushing how cute lily looks. I wanted to tell them that I want to go to school. It's normal for nobles and commoners to go to school at the age of five or six. But I'm quite scared for what their reaction is going to be. They are very protective over me and lily. We're not along outside without 30 bodyguards with us... 

mother wanted 50 while father wanted 100.

This is why I'm scared.

They might not let me into school. And I need to go to school. Reason? To stop lily from getting together with all four of the male leads. Why?

Sakura (system) told me that the world will turn to a disaster and many lives will be ruined because of the heroine.

While I was thinking how I can convince my parents to let me in school, I didn't notice that I've stopped eating and was now staring into nothing. I also didn't notice the worried looks they gave me. The butlers and maid also noticed me and also began to worry for me.