+ Some Answers...I guess

Overhaul's (POV)

-------------------------------

The door clicked behind us as Chrono closed the door that lead into an old laboratory that held our so called quirkless prisoner. I started to walk to my office while I heard shouting from inside the room coming from the quirkless prisoner. I could hear her screaming to me to let her for about five minutes during the walk to my office. Chrono and I walk in complete silence to my office. Once we had made it into my office, quick and quietly, I made my way to my desk chair and sat down. Chrono stood in front of my desk, with no movement whatsoever. 

"Boss, what do you intend to do with the prisoner?"

"Well, there's a lot of ways I could depose of her. But I don't know. I'll have to have Nemoto in the room with us next time to see if she is telling the truth about her not having a quirk."

"And if she does have a quirk?" 

"Well, then I'll kill her for having a quirk and for lying to me," I said. 

"Okay. I'll go get Nemoto," said Chrono as he went to go find Nemoto, but I stopped him before he could make it to the door. 

"That'll have to wait. Remember, he's running an errand right now. He won't be back for a couple of days. She'll have to wait." 

-----Time skip:  Three days later-----------

Third Person's (POV)

The sound of footsteps echoed through out the Shie Hassaikai base as three of its members walked to their destination. It was around six o'click in the morning when Aishi heard a click come from the door, waking her up. Aishi was starving from not eating in three days and barely getting any sleep from waiting any moment for someone to walk through that door and let her go. She had dark bags under her eyes, her white dress was just a tiny bit dirty, but not to the point were it was quiet visible till a certain distance.

Aishi looked at the three figures entering the room that she was in with tired eyes that looked like they barely had any life left in them. One of the figures closed the door after all three of them had entered the room. Now there was only the light bulb above Aishi lighting up the room. The three walked to the table she was strapped down on. The man who had killed her boss stood on the left side of her, Chrono, the one who threaten to kill her was standing on her right, Overhaul, and the new guy was standing at the end by her feet, Nemoto. Aishi was more concentrated on the man who had threatened her three days ago. She was breathing heavily from all the screaming she had done. She was also sweating a lot. It lot like she had caught a fever from not eat or drinking. 

Aishi looked down at the figure standing at her feet. He was cloaked in complete black clothing with a black plague doctor mask to go with it. Aishi had a bad feeling about him. 

"So, you're really quirkless, huh?" asked Nemoto. Of course Aishi would have to answer truthfully because of Nemoto using his quirk. 

"Yes." Aishi responded to his question quite quickly.

"What about your parents? Their quirks?" asked Nemoto. 

"I don't know who they are. I was raised in a orphanage all my life until I was 18. They kicked me out since I was able to live out on my own. I never knew them." Aishi noticed that she answered against her will. She figured it must have been this new guy's quirk. His quirk must be like he can make someone say the truth and not lie. Or something like that. Aishi didn't know that much about quirks but she has a basic understanding of it. 

"Any other family that you know of?" asked Nemoto. Overhaul, standing by the side of Aishi as she lyed there (helpless), was only getting more curious about her every passing second. 

"Not that I know of." The room was in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Overhaul nodded to Chrono and Chrono nodded back. Chrono moved his hands up to level with Aishi's body and started to unstrap her from the table. Aishi sighed with relief that they were finally going to let her go. 

"Don't think for a second that we're going to let you go," said Overhaul. 

"What?" Aishi couldn't believe what she was hearing. What did he mean that they weren't going to let her go? If they weren't letting her go, then why were they unstrapping her from the table?

"You're going to stay here and make sure that this place stays that cleanest place on earth. Don't even think of escaping," said Overhaul, with a plain, non-fazed face under his plague doctor mask.

Aishi, however, was not wearing the same face as Overhaul. In fact, she was making the complete opposite type of facial expression he was making. Her face was expressing confusion and shock; surprise. It was clear from an outside perspective that she was still processing the information that she was just told. 

"I'm sorry, what?"