+ Wake Up Sleepy Head

(PLEAS READ) Note: I may or may not have broken some science rules. BUT I do lie about some emergency procedure. I think. BUT this is a fanfiction in a world where quirks appeared out of nowhere and nobody questioned WHY and we're going to pretend that the thing I'm talking about is okay and nobody will question it. Okay? Okay. Also I a may have gotten the idea from the show Teen Wolf.

//////////////////////////

Aishi's (POV)

/////////////////////////

I was breathing heavily with my heart racing at an uncontrollably fast rate. My eyes where closed shut or I was blindfolded. Either way, I couldn't see where I was. Was I still at the base with Chrono showing me around?

Or am I there?

Did they  finally get me?

What  were they going to do to me?

I try to move around but I seem to be paralyzed, sitting in what felt like chair like a Barbie doll who can bend their knees. It also felt like I was tided to the chair on both my legs, arms and my upper body. Everything felt like I was trapped and couldn't go anywhere. I felt useless and defenseless. No matter how much I tried to break free, nothing seems to help me. There was a gag in my mouth so I couldn't scream out for help.

Who am I kidding? No one wants to help me. There's no reason or benefit for them to save me. I could disappear and no one would even have the slightest suspicion.

Then I heard a muffled sound. It sounded like someone was saying something. I couldn't tell. It was like I was dozing off in class and the teacher was trying to grab my attention. Was I in class? Am I still in college and I was just daydreaming about the last week? Or am I not daydreaming and I'm just at a meeting? I honestly have lost myself in my own mind. Or I've lost my mind. At this point, I'm not sure of anything. Like I'm just a puppet any one can play with and throw away.

Then I felt a stroke on my cheek.

It was someone's hand.

Someone is definitely beside me right.

But all I see is darkness.

Who's there?

Please.

Help me.

//////////////////////////////////

Overhaul's (POV)

//////////////////////////////////

Aishi isn't responding. What kind of daze is she in? I look into her eyes as I knelt down in front of her and held her cheek. Why I was holding her cheek was beyond me. Her eyes look lifeless and dull. Her beautiful eyes looking so lifeless was hurtful. How could someone so beautiful as Aishi be so sad? I heard her breath and it sounded like a sigh. Her chest was moving up and down again and again, but was getting faster and faster. Her breath was also starting to speed up and I could hear every breath she took in.

She was having a panic attack.

And I couldn't snap her out of it.

Think, think. How could you help her? Find a way to get her out of this. I stood up quick and rushed over to my desk and grab my phone. Unlocking my phone, I search up ways to stop panic attacks. I scroll through the different ways to help her, but most of them required her to help as well and Aishi isn't in the right state of mind for that right now. One, though, didn't request her participation. It's just that it would have me do something that I didn't want to do.

I would have to kiss her.

On the lips.

In order to save her, I must kiss her. But do I want to have a precious quirkless woman to die from a panic attack when I all I had to kiss to save her?

.............

"Fuck it."

I set my phone back on my desk and my mask after I took it off. I pulled down my black mask that was under my other and crouch before y/n. I look at for a second and took in the way she looked right now. Having a panic attack and looking completely lifeless at the same time. I did need to do it now or I'm not going to do it. I grabbed her cheeks with my gloves hands and closed my eyes before I moved in and kissed her.

/////////////////////////
I cringed so hard while making this. Okay I think the writers block is starting to go away. Sorry for the short chapter.