Author's Note (MUST READ) I'm sorry

Okay, I know in my last part, my last author note, that I would post a new chapter. BUT, I never knew that the writers block I had was this HUUUUGGGEE! I'm also thinking of plot lines to write at the same time but for different stories and not for this one. It's like you're trying to watch one movie on the TV while another is playing in your head. If that makes sense. Yeah, but anyway I wanted to say that you shouldn't expect anything to update soon. Sooooo, I'm basically saying that the book is on hold until further notice. Thanks for understanding if you do. 

Also, I am starting a new MHA fanfic that will hopely help me with my writers block on this book. It will be detailed and bloody. It's a Tomura x female reader fanfic that will NOT just focus on the relationship between those two. There is an actual story line. And other ships will be presented in this fanfic. Such as Mic x Aizawa and Hawks x Dabi. Other relationships, too, but these ones might actual affect the plot. So if you're interested in something like that, I will have a least a prologue or first chapter on by tonight and the story is going to take place a little before that end of the Shie Hassaikai Arc. from your point of view. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed that meme at the beginning.