Results Are In (Not a Ch.)

The picture above is from the 280th chapter of the manga. Not my art.
Okay, so I didn't get much feed back on the whole name situation. I did, however, get a vote on one of the names. I was thinking I would just wait until I got more feedback. But after carefully consideration and an inner battle with myself, I came to a conclusion on the name. So, without further a do.

The name of the reader is....

Aishi.

This does not mean the I will be posting a new chapter soon. I have three reasons to why.

1. I still have to go back and edit the older chapters for spellings and what not.

2. I have other fanfics to write.

3. I started school like two weeks ago and have to keep my grades up.

And due to the third reason, I won't be publishing on the same day on every week. I'm trying to come up with a plan to update all of my fanfics without ruining my grades. So, I would appreciate it if you wonderful people would understand and not leave hateful comments about the whole idea of me not publishing a new chapter and what not. If you do so, I will ask you not to say that ever again in any fanfic you read because that does leave a giant dent in an author. But if you continue, I will most likely block you and make sure you will never read this fanfic or any of my fanfics again. Thank you 😊.