Five.

"Even if you don't know it, I sit higher than you," -C.T

I just knew it was a bad idea to stumble out into the area of the middle class.

I should've listened to the feeling in my gut and pretended that I had come down with the flu and stayed inside, avoiding all contact with the poor. Bad things always happened when I didn't stick to where I supposed to be.

"I just want you to realize," I kept a steady tone, knowing full well that it was increasing with tremor and anger. The tall man stumbled in surprise as he clutched napkins in his hands. "This is Armani," I growled with emphasis, taking a step closer to the man, wanting him to understand how severe this situation was. It was dire. "Do you have any clue as to how expensive this material is?" I hissed, taking in his disheveled figure. "Never mind," I sneered, shaking my hands to get the fruit punch off. "You probably wouldn't."

The man blinked in confusion, wiping down his white tank-top that looked as if he had bought it from Walmart, Faded Glory, with his denim pants that I didn't recognize, but at least he owned a pair of Timberlands. It wasn't much, but it was something.

The murmurs and whispers from the hushed crowd began to cease as the sheepish man began to pat my shirt down, hoping that those cheap napkins would have any effect. "Stop," I demanded, taking a step back from him. "You're ruining the material!" I glared at the tall individual and he flinched slightly. "Just stay over there," I had to will myself to count to ten and not do anything to kill this person because he was getting there. "Just my fucking luck," I was this close to exploding but I couldn't because I didn't want to embarrass Vivi. She was the only reason why I wasn't ripping a new one into this middle-class wannabe.

"I'll go get one of your backup shirts!" Vivi had said, but I was too livid to listen to her. "I'm sorry," The man finally spoke and I rolled my eyes in disgust, hearing that unusually deep voice of his. What, did he smoke on a daily basis? Of course. The poor always relied on such things like that to help get them through the stresses of poverty.

Tch.

The stickiness of the liquid only soaked my shirt, thankfully, because if it had stained my Gucci pants, I was going to do more than kill this dumbass. It was starting to dry up as the coffee shop waiters came to clean up the mess that this fool made. "Next time, watch where you're fucking going," I fumed, clenching my hand back and forth as Tomas came over, sensing the atmosphere. My guess was that he knew this dumbfuck and was coming to appease him.

"This is my best friend, Quino," He muttered quietly and awkwardly and the man dubbed Quino offered me a smile. Like I fucking wanted it. Didn't they see that I was standing here still dripping wet, obviously uncomfortable? The etiquette of these people. "I'm Joaquin van Zante," The brownish-blonde waved with a crinkle to those dull eyes of his. God, he looked so plain and so boring. How the hell did Vivi entangle herself with a crowd like this? I frowned deeply in contempt, wondering if I should even rally this man's ears with who I am. He didn't need to know as he tarnished my entire wardrobe.

"This is Cheyenne Thorn," Vivi said as she walked back into the shop, eyes warning me to calm down as she took Joaquin's hand. "I'm Vivienne Baudelaire," She smiled and his dull eyes lit up as if he recognized her. "Nice to meet you," He said before his gaze flicked back to me, regret and remorse filling those orbs. Fuck that.

"I'll pay for your dry cleaning," He offered as if that would fix everything. I rolled my eyes as Vivi handed me a black Louis Vuitton shirt. "As if you could afford it," I grumbled and Joaquin frowned, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I wasn't sure earlier," He took a step towards me, watching me switch out my shirt with ease and quickness. "But your attitude confirms it. Are you your typical rich boy?" He raised a brow, that disgusting face of his burning my sight. I tilted my head, fixing him with such a stare, it would rival Medusa's. This man didn't know me and I had to chuckle because I could ruin his life in a matter of milliseconds.