Fifteen.

"Maybe this time, it won't be as bad to start over," -C.T

"Who was that man?" I sipped on some tea that Tara brought me, watching her fold up my laundry. "Who?" I had no idea who she was talking about and I didn't care to know. "The really tall and cute one," She wasn't ringing a bell in my mind because I had no clue who she was referencing. "The one that was in here two days ago, wearing that white shirt?" It took me a good second to realize that she was talking about the poor boy.

I almost gagged at the fact that she found him remotely unattractive. Ew, all that plainness. "You mean Joaquin?" She nodded in response. "What of him?" I sipped my tea, staring at her warily. She wanted something, and she wanted it with a passion. "Hm, what did he want from you?" She questioned as she started putting my clothes away in the manner that I requested when she first started here.

Silk tops had its own corner as well as other materials on the left side of the closet, and silk bottoms and other materials had the right.

"I don't know. I didn't believe a word he said, so," I, with all the class that I had, let out a tiny burp, pardoning myself. "Hm, I think you should go talk to him," Tara offered and I stood up with cracks to my back. "And why is that?" I folded my arms, looking down at her as her cheeks bugged out on her face. "Because one can tell that he doesn't belong here," She stated and I wondered why she was telling me the obvious.

"But if he knew that and if he put that at risk to come check on you, that means something, Master," She huffed, with a little smile to her lips as if she was fantasizing about something. "Someone like him came all this way, stepped inside this house, just to see you? You need to go talk to him, Cheyenne," She restrained me with a stare, and I wondered how long it took before she would come barreling through my walls.

"Palo Alto Hills is no easy feat from San Jose if you aren't rich."

I placed my tea onto the bedside table and started walking to the bathroom. "Whatever. I have to go see him anyway," I thought back to the call that I had this morning with Vivi.

"If you leave at a certain time, you can catch Quino at the restaurant where he works, just off of 5th and East," I frowned at the way Tomas's dialect was rubbing off on her. Sooner or later, I'd have to deal with them two. "Are you saying that I have to enter uncharted territory?" I gulped at the thought, wondering if I needed to get someone from the military to protect me.

"Stop being a priss and go make up with him! The sooner you do this, the sooner we all can hang out." I frowned at the thought. "We discussed this. Why do I have to hang out with them?" I grunted in disgust and she heaved a groan. "Someone needs to keep Joaquin company since he cannot be alone," She stated the last part as if it was meant for only her to hear. I furrowed my brows at the comment, but said nothing because I didn't think that I was supposed to hear her say that.

"So I might as well go."

I thought that I heard her giggling and the thought of docking her pay crossed my mind as I went to get settled. "Can you pick me out my favorite Armani shirt?" I called out while fixing my hair in my bathroom mirror. My personal stylist wasn't here at the moment, so all of the duties fell on Tara. "Here's your outfit!" She beamed as she stepped in and I clicked my teeth. "Well, it's showtime."

It took me forever to get dressed, but even longer to find the restaurant, Daily Grille, but once I came upon it in my Bugatti, I realized that it was closed. Of course, places in San Jose closed as soon as they could.

"Well shit, I guess I don't have to see him now," I looked up to the night sky, the wind ruffling my shirt as the streets were calm and silent. It was almost peaceful, so peaceful that I could even feel some of my worries washing away.