Where Is Thy Sting?

Ben closed the door to his latest search as he'd finally taken care of all Bruce's safehouses. He felt a little guilty of letting Azmuth read the notes, but it was all towards a possible cure for the gamma scientist. Frankly, Ben couldn't trust the information with anyone better. After leaving the building, the hero started his drive home. Unfortunately for him, he was in the middle of rush hour traffic. Ben pressed his forehead against the steering wheel as he had been on the same block for the past 15 minutes. "Why didn't I just fly there?" he muttered.

In the Omnitrix, Azmuth was overlooking a model of Bruce's DNA. "Because that would be an irresponsible use of my greatest creation. Also, you mentioned wanting to use the car to relax."

"It's counterproductive at this point. I am regretting myself already." He reached for the radio to search for any music to pass the time. Over the static, he heard a subtle thump, raising a brow when the sound grew louder. Eyes shifted to the rear-view mirror before widening at the scene. One by one, cars were being launched into the air, and the cause was heading towards him. "Oh, crap!" Thinking quickly, he dived out of the car door before his Nissan suffered the same fate as the others.

The aggressor turned out to be a green tornado, not even slowing down. "Out of the way, jackasses!" a male voice called out. He wasn't remotely trying to be subtle.

Ben glared at the person. He was about to go after him until he heard moaning behind him. Turning around, he saw the aftermath of the tornado's warpath. Unfortunately, a number of people were still trapped in their overturned vehicles. Some of the pedestrians either ran away or tried to help the people out of their vehicles. As much as Ben wanted to chase after him, there were more important things at stake. Making a quick detour to an alleyway, Ben went into action.

With an emerald flash, a large winged creature hovered into the street. It was a green insect-like body with four legs and two arms. The most distinguishing features were the has four yellow pedunculated eyes from the sides of his head and the large black stinger. It wore a green sleeveless jumpsuit with black lining with the Omnitrix symbol on the top of his forehead. "Hang on, Stinkfly coming to the rescue. Azmuth, contact EMTs to our location."

"Calls in progress now," the AI replied back.

The Omnitrix Weilder touched down at the nearest overturned car. Unsurprisingly, the appearance of a giant green bug scared away some of those trying to help. "Well, that could have been handled better." Wafting away the smoke, he looked inside to see the disoriented driver. Stinkfly attempted to open the door, but the locks were jammed. Not wanting to rip the door off its hinged, he raised his stinger to smash through the window.

It seemed that the breaking glass was enough for the woman inside to snap out of it. She turned her head to the sound. Her eyes widened in fear, and she began screaming hysterically. "Ahhh! What the hell! Stay back!."

Caught off guard, Stinkfly took a step back with his hand up in a defensive manner. "Woah. Woah. Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you." As expected, she continued to scream. He sighed in annoyance and slowly reached into the vehicle. "Stay still."

The woman froze but mostly in fear of the approaching creature. A black clawed hand went by her face, so she closed her eyes, hoping for a quick death. Said eyes immediately snapped open at a clicking sound and her body dropping.

Stinkfly had unbuckled her seatbelt and carried her out of the vehicle and onto the sidewalk. When he put her down, she scooted away while still staring at the alien hero. He sighed once more. "Listen. No one is going to hurt you. You're safe, now. Stay here. Medics are on the way."

She slowly nodded, dumbfounded by her current situation.

To his left, a siren wailed as an ambulance arrived, and the crew exited the vehicle. While a few were wary of the green insect handling one of the injured, one of them wasn't even fazed and walked to the two. "I can take care of her from here..."